Compiling a list of Central Banks who are willing or unwilling to disclose the location of their gold vaults is a pointless endeavor unless each CB is willing to undergo a completely independent audit of every bar of gold and the associated record-keeping activities connected with each bar.
We have a better chance of finding life on Pluto than getting any Central Bank willing to submit to a legitimate audit open to pubic inspection.
With Glencore on the Brink of Igniting Another Commodities Market Crisis, Silver Expert SRSRocco Joined the Show This Week, Discussing:
- Glencore CDS Supernova? Implications for PHYSICAL Gold and Silver if Glencore Implodes
- With Rumors Swirling of a New Design for 2016 Silver Eagles, We Asked the US Mint- Will There Be a New ASE Design Commemorating the Program’s 30th Anniversary?
- SRSRocco Explains Why Reaction to PMs Will Be Vastly Different in the Next Financial Crisis
- COMEX Silver BANK RUN: 4 Years of Inventory Build Burned Through in 6 Months!
- THIS IS THE GAME CHANGER:
- We’ve Reached the Silver Basement: 1 Black Swan Away From An EPIC WHOLESALE SILVER SHORTAGE
The SD Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and SRSRocco is below:
- SOLD OUT: World’s Largest Physical Silver Wholesaler’s Inventory Down to 3 Items- All Shipping in 6-10 Weeks!
- Wholesale Silver Eagle Premiums Skyrocket to $5/oz- Premiums Likely to Reach 50% Within Next Few Weeks
- Supply Side Implosion: Australian & Canadian Silver Production Down a Stunning 28% (11 M oz) Jan-June 2015 vs 2014!
- James Turk: We’re Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel at These Prices
- You May Not Get a Liquidity Event With Next Lehman Style Crisis: May Wake Up With Silver $5 Higher Overnight!
- After 4 Year Correction, Turks Explains Why a Meaningful Rally For Gold is Overdue
- Turk Warns: Next Collapse Won’t Be a Market Collapse, It Will Be a Dollar Collapse & Hyperinflation!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and James Turk is below:
U.S. economy failing, China dumping U.S. Treasuries
– Fed stepping in the bond market where China won’t
– Shortages in physical precious metal markets
– Physical precious metal demand will take down the financial system
- Gold and Silver Rally as Market Realizes Fed Can’t Raise Rates- Has a Momentum Shift Begun?
- Readily Available? Kranzler States: “It took HSBC 7 Weeks Past Contractually Promised Date to Deliver a COMEX Silver Contract to Us!”
- Kranzler Explains Why “Its all a Bluff”
- Are the Bullion Bankers Intentionally Causing Retail Silver Shortage in a Desperate Attempt to Save the Wholesale Silver Market? Kranzler Presents the Evidence!The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc and Dave Kranzler is below:
We’re told that surging investment demand for retail forms of silver is a whole different animal than surging investment demand for 1000 oz bars.
Is it really? I don’t think so.
Once a wholesale physical silver shortage kicks in, that shortage can’t be further contained by derivatives trading and most likely will have to burn itself out the old-fashioned way:
The Comex bank custodians are reporting over 51 million ounces of silver available for delivery. In fact, CNT – an official supplier to the U.S. mint – is showing 13.3 million ounces of deliverable silver. So why is there’s a shortage of silver at the U.S. mint?
IF that silver were actually in the vault, the U.S. mint could buy a spot contract – September has a silver contract open – and take immediate delivery.
The silver market is seizing up, which means that there’s a severe shortage of silver available…
Skeptical that a REAL SHORTAGE is developing in the physical silver market?
SD welcomed Sunshine Minting CEO Tom Power for a special Exclusive interview to ask:
What’s Going On at the US Mint, and Are We Looking at the Potential For an Extreme, 2008 Style Shortage in Silver?
For some, what is coming will seem like a great time. For others, who lose everything in the global crash, it will seem like starting over again.
After the point the precious metal’s dealers literally shut down their phone lines, TRILLIONS of dollars in paper fiat capital is going to roar into the precious metals paper fiat fiasco better known as the New York Commodities Exchange and other fiat futures casinos around the world.
The Wall Street Journal’s recent hit piece was the perfect example of media bias and propoganda….
The retail silver shortages we have experienced in the market are WARNING SIGNS for the BIG EVENT to come.
If you are waiting for a signal that a global wholesale silver shortage has begun, it will likely be too late to acquire physical metal. Why? Because it has never happened before.
So, when the world bond and stock markets finally collapse under a mountain of paper, leverage and debt, we will witness one hell of a GLOBAL RUN ON SILVER.
It’s enough that the mainstream financial media seems hell-bent of bashing gold. (Of course, silver gets hardly a mention). But GATA’s Chris Powell has been on a tirade of late, picking apart the lower hanging fruit of these theories and misplaced assumptions, if not outright desperate attempts to rationalize technically driven market prices.
The following answer to a gold insider is a must read: