If the government’s official statistics are to be believed the U.S. economy is moving full steam ahead. Consumer are spending, the job market is expanding, real estate has recovered, stocks are soaring and the U.S. dollar is stronger than it has been in a decade. But if you have yet to realize it, billionaire investor Eric Sprott says “it’s all a lie.“ The manipulation of precious metals, coupled with the supply and demand fundamentals which Sprott says will lead to shortages over the next few years as mining companies reduce output or close up shop, will leave many investors who think their gold holdings are easily convertible to physical assets with nothing more than depreciating Yellen Bucks at exactly the moment they’ll need precious metals in their possession.
With Gold and Silver Smashed to Half Decade Lows This Week, PM Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Joined the Show As We Break Down All the Action, Discussing:
- 17 Days in a Row With Downside Action For Silver- Longest Losing Streak Since 1950!
- Kranzler Explains Why: There’s Something Very, Very Wrong Going On Behind the Scenes, Fed is Trying to Keep it Contained
- Copper & Baltic Dry Index Screaming Next Financial Crisis Has Begun?
- Kranzler Warns: We Are Going to Reach a Point Where it Will Become Next to Impossible to Acquire Physical Gold & Silver on the Open Market
The SD Weekly Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Dave Kranzler is Below:
Our fractional reserve financial system is just a gigantic Ponzi scheme. It can only survive as long as it expands, which is to say, as long as new debt is flushed through the system to finance old debt. But like all Ponzi schemes, the larger it grows the more unstable it becomes. Eventually, it collapses of its own weight. -James Sinclair in 2009
Even Bart Chilton could see this…
- A “Full Retrace”: Will $1,000 Be the ULTIMATE BOTTOM in Gold?
- GATA Chairman Demoted by the Silver Summit?
- The Moves Upward Are Going to Be Historic!
- Murphy Explains Why “I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This”
- Will the Pain End Soon? Murphy Warns: Gold Cartel is On All Out Attack for Annihilation!The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and GATA Chairman Bill Murphy is Below:
-The history of the Iraq war and who took their gold
-Where Libya’s gold is today
–Will the King Dollar cartel allow it to not only crash, but vanish? Jim says, “the dollar is dying”
-Will we get a gold backed dollar? Why would the criminal ‘boys’ back the dollar with stolen gold?
– The BOA near default?
– And details of Jim’s take on the why’s of silver price smashes and his forecast for the metal.
2 MUST LISTEN Hours of the Golden Jackass Below:
From Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog:
On his physical gold and silver investments, Sprott says, “I don’t lose any sleep over the price of gold going down in the sense that I believe what I believe. I believe it’s been manipulated. It’s very much about currency and economics of the Keynesian scheme that we’re going to spend money, print money and it’s all going to work. It’s not working. I don’t want to wait and find out the day it falls apart because when it falls apart someday, then it will be too late. I want to be positioned beforehand. I can remember shorting stocks before March of 2000. It was a bit of a rough ride for three months, but my gosh, when it rolled over . . . you have to be a little bit early on things. I believe the last four years have been orderly and created to be difficult. I think gold would have gone up, but they could not stand for it to go up because they were printing money. If you are printing money and gold goes up, everybody figures it out. . . . I’ve been around for a while, and I have the patience to hang in there. I have been a buyer of gold stocks, and so I am hopeful this will end up being a very, very rewarding trade.”
Sprott predicts, “There has to be a collapse. It will be WAY bigger than 2008. We had a debt problem in ‘07 and ‘08 and the debt has exploded.”
Occasionally an event occurs in the gold market which points to the extreme degree of artificiality imposed on the market.
It’s a variable that occurs outside of the control of the banks and Central Banks who are highly motivated to keep a lid on the price of gold.
This event is known as backwardation.
- 5 Tons of Registered Gold Left at COMEX, 40 Tonnes May Stand for Delivery: “It’s Gonna Be Chaos!“
- Harvey Breaks Down Backwardation & Scarcity in London, With NY A FLOOD of PAPER Gold & Silver!
- India Launches Scheme to Grab Citizens Gold
- “I’m Waiting For China“: Why Harvey Believes China Will Soon END GOLD MANIPULATION
- When the Gold Runs Out at the NY Fed…That’s The End!
- With the West’s Gold Supply Nearing the Bottom of the Barrel, Will the Cartel Go After the Vatican’s Gold Next?
The SD Weekly Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Harvey Organ is Below:
The morning of the FOMC announcement on Wednesday (Oct 28) gold was up $14 overnight, close to $1080 and the cartel’s dreaded 200 day moving average. The “premise” was that the market was expecting another rate hike deferral.
I friend called me that morning and I told him to not get excited because when the FOMC policy decision hits the tape, they will annihilate gold and push the S&P 500 up toward 2100. I was only 10 pts off on the S&P call, as the S&P 500 closed at 2090, up an absurd 24 points. Gold was taken to the cleaners:
Andrew Maguire has been a controversial figure in the gold/silver world ever since he blew the whistle on JP Morgan’s silver manipulation.
Maguire asserts that liquidity is leaving the Loco London market, and that A Historic Event Is About To Shock The Gold Market.
Is there a way to verify this other than to have faith in Andrew’s assertions?
If there is I’d love to see it.
In this excellent video interview, “The Admiral” Eric Sprott breaks down why a reset is closer than ever, why gold price suppression is doomed to fail, how India could shock the silver market after recently reporting a STUNNING silver number, and discusses a junior gold miner he has recently taken a “Big Position” in: