In this week’s MUST LISTEN Metals & Markets, The Doc & Eric Dubin break down the epic take-down in the metals futures markets this week, discussing:
- With gold’s triple bottom at $1280 breached and silver plunging below its uptrend channel from the 2nd phase of its secular bull market- next major support levels are $1,000 in gold and $9 in silver! Is an EPIC PLUNGE dead ahead for the metals?
- Blood is pouring in the streets! How much longer can the pain last?
- Physical silver demand EXPLODES- premiums spiking as shortages develop
- US Mint October Silver Eagle sales near 6 million oz- all time yearly sales record looks set to fall
- While QE “ends” in the US, Japan goes QEInfinityER, ramps QE to JPY 80 Trillion
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is below: