- Why June Was the Most Interesting Trading Month in the Entire 15 Year PM Bull Market
- Silver Open Interest EXPLODES Over 200,000 Contracts For the First Time in History!
- S.C. Shooting Kabuki Theatre As Elite Work to Fasttrack TPP & Obliterate the Constitution!
No COMEX Expiration Raid? Implications & Conclusions
- Rebooting of the Bull Cycle in Gold & Silver is Underway- Just Can’t See it on Short Term Charts!
- Eric Dubin Explains Just Exactly Who is Taking the Other Side of JPM’s Massive Naked Shorting of Silver, and Why a Genuine Shortage of Silver is Coming Directly Down the Pipe!
- Why Things Are Shaping Up For a HOT Summer!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets is Below:
- Gold and silver back above key support/resistance levels- Time For Another Managed Retreat by the Cartel?
- Will Bo Polny’s Latest Call Be Correct and Gold and Silver Surprise to the Upside in June?
- The Doc & Eric Dubin Discuss Tyler Durden’s Theory That the ECB is Intentionally Triggering Greek Bank Runs- Is a Greek Collapse Really in the ECB’s Interests, or is a Bail-in More Likely?
- Eye of the Storm- Why Eric Believes Things Will Get Interesting Come July
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets Wrap With The Doc & Eric Dubin is Below:
- Kranzler Explains Why Silver Manipulation Right Now is the MOST EXTREME IN HISTORY!
- Silver Open Interest Soars Over 191,000, Highest OI EVER!- 1 B Oz of Paper vs 50 M oz of Physical!
- Cartel is losing control of the market- UTTERLY FAILING in This Week’s Attempts to Smash Silver Under 16!
- The ULTIMATE BLACK SWAN That NO ONE IS LOOKING FOR!
- Greek Crisis Nears End-Game- Greek Depositor Bail-in & Capital Controls This Weekend?
- London Source- London Will Be Out of Silver to Send to Refiners By Sept/Oct!
- Silver & the Shares Will Be the Best Performing Assets of 2015- Big Money Expecting MUCH HIGHER Prices!
The SD Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Fund Manager Dave Kranzler is Below:
Gold and silver are being hit again in early COMEX trading today, with silver plunging to $16.30 and gold knocked below crucial support at $1180 with a last of $1175.
We suspect the commercials (JPM) are preparing to put their 125,000 naked silver shorts accumulated on May 19th at silver’s short term top of $17.80 to use…
Today’s (Monday) wild upswing and subsequent crash are a reversal to add Commercial shorts.
Commercials use an upward swing to blast Spec shorts then add more to their shorts at the top then quickly HFT crash price to kill new Speculator longs and the net result is they strengthen their new short position.
The Commercials are building their short base to move price lower.
That does not portend well for future metal price, AT ALL.
As expected (and as Eric Dubin and The Doc discussed on this weekend’s M&M), with options expiration now in the rearview mirror, and with the Greek debt crisis setting up for potential fireworks at the end of the week, gold and silver have just exploded higher, with silver popping back above $17, and gold has just popped back above the $1200 level the banksters spent so much effort defending last week:
In silver, I’ve never seen a higher Cartel gross short number. EVER.
Not in 2010. Not in 2011. Not in 2013. Last Tuesday. At $17.05. For the week, The Criminals added 18,595 new naked shorts. That’s about 93,000,000 ounces or 2900 mts!
Below is a graph (Comex June gold contract) of this morning’s attack on the price of gold and silver, which occurred shortly after 2 a.m. EST, when Asian physical markets begin to retire for evening and the London fraudulent paper market opens:
Today was options expiration, and the banksters hammered gold and silver as expected…
The Venezuelan gold repatriation transport operation took just over two months to complete, beginning on 25 November 2011, and winding up on 30 January 2012. During this time, 23 shipments (by air) are said to have arrived in Caracas, with 160 tonnes of gold flown in.
Notwithstanding the fact that the German Bundesbank claims to have quietly and secretively moved 940 tonnes of its gold from the Bank of England in London to its Bundesbank headquarters in Frankfurt between 2000 and 2001, the Venezuelan gold repatriation is still probably the “largest movement of physical gold in the world market” since that time.
The death of Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez in March 2013, and the election of Nicolás Maduro as his successor marked a re-establishment of the relationship between the international investment banks and the Venezuelan central bank.
Translation: With Chavez now out of the picture, the desperate banksters want it back…
Gold and silver are spiking today as the dollar rolls over, with gold up $25 to $1220, and silver up over .60 to $17.25.
Both metals appear to be on the verge of a breakout…
They did not need to trip Speculator gold shorts but they need the mix to be just right in silver so they could crash it.
Since that crash they have built silver back up and I believe they are getting ready to use silver to crash gold again.
As gold follows silver, gold will reach new lows.
There is an unwarranted assumption that market prices are always right, and represent “fair value”.
In the case of commodities, particularly metals, this is not necessarily true, because regulated financial markets make it too easy for government agencies and large banks to game the system:
Evil always tends to be its own worst enemy! Little did JP Morgan realize when they carried that price slam out in 2011, that their actions would unleash forces within the silver market that couldn’t be stopped or reversed…
Will it come later today??
The Dragon Bleeds Gold.
Make no mistake, the ghost of Chavez is HOWLING over this one…
The now well known manipulation whistle-blower Andrew Maguire sat down with Sprott Money for a wide reaching interview including his thoughts on the banking system, as well as the play-by-play inside story of how the CFTC handled & responded to an insiders allegations of major commodities market manipulation by a mega TBTF bank.
Maguire also offered his current take on the state of the Western financial system:
Bottom line, any one of this daisy chain of banks exposed to this quadrillion of derivative bets, if they default, then they all go down. And this whole paper experiment goes down in the history books for students to study. The countries that have gold assets will be the dominant world powers in the future.
Maguire’s full MUST WATCH interview is below:
With gold & silver taken to the woodshed once again while China was closed, Harvey Organ joined us for an explosive 100th Episode of Metals & Markets, discussing:
- Metals Smash All About Options Expiration With China Closed On Holiday!
- 3 Separate MASSIVE Derivatives Messes Could Each Send the System to SMITHEREENS!
- Why Hypo Bank’s derivatives could take down the entire system
- Greece On the Brink Of Default- the $5 Trillion End Game is Unfolding!
- Harvey Reveals the Signal to Watch For That Will Indicate Gold is Going Through the Roof!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Harvey Organ is Below: