If the government’s official statistics are to be believed the U.S. economy is moving full steam ahead. Consumer are spending, the job market is expanding, real estate has recovered, stocks are soaring and the U.S. dollar is stronger than it has been in a decade. But if you have yet to realize it, billionaire investor Eric Sprott says “it’s all a lie.“ The manipulation of precious metals, coupled with the supply and demand fundamentals which Sprott says will lead to shortages over the next few years as mining companies reduce output or close up shop, will leave many investors who think their gold holdings are easily convertible to physical assets with nothing more than depreciating Yellen Bucks at exactly the moment they’ll need precious metals in their possession.
With Gold and Silver Smashed to Half Decade Lows This Week, PM Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Joined the Show As We Break Down All the Action, Discussing:
- 17 Days in a Row With Downside Action For Silver- Longest Losing Streak Since 1950!
- Kranzler Explains Why: There’s Something Very, Very Wrong Going On Behind the Scenes, Fed is Trying to Keep it Contained
- Copper & Baltic Dry Index Screaming Next Financial Crisis Has Begun?
- Kranzler Warns: We Are Going to Reach a Point Where it Will Become Next to Impossible to Acquire Physical Gold & Silver on the Open Market
The SD Weekly Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Dave Kranzler is Below:
It appears that something has “spooked” the entitled owners of 5 million oz of gold previously stored in COMEX depositories…
Our fractional reserve financial system is just a gigantic Ponzi scheme. It can only survive as long as it expands, which is to say, as long as new debt is flushed through the system to finance old debt. But like all Ponzi schemes, the larger it grows the more unstable it becomes. Eventually, it collapses of its own weight. -James Sinclair in 2009
Exchanging gold in hand for a piece of paper that promises the payment of interest plus the return of that gold at a specified date in the future leaves the investor exposed to a high degree of counter-party risk. Unquestionably the Indian Government wants this gold so that it can turnaround and lease it to the western Central Banks, who are in desperate need of a steady supply of gold to deliver to China.
As for the extreme degree of the counter-party risk involved, just as the German Government…
- A “Full Retrace”: Will $1,000 Be the ULTIMATE BOTTOM in Gold?
- GATA Chairman Demoted by the Silver Summit?
- The Moves Upward Are Going to Be Historic!
- Murphy Explains Why “I’ve Never Seen Anything Like This”
- Will the Pain End Soon? Murphy Warns: Gold Cartel is On All Out Attack for Annihilation!The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and GATA Chairman Bill Murphy is Below:
-The history of the Iraq war and who took their gold
-Where Libya’s gold is today
–Will the King Dollar cartel allow it to not only crash, but vanish? Jim says, “the dollar is dying”
-Will we get a gold backed dollar? Why would the criminal ‘boys’ back the dollar with stolen gold?
– The BOA near default?
– And details of Jim’s take on the why’s of silver price smashes and his forecast for the metal.
2 MUST LISTEN Hours of the Golden Jackass Below:
There’s unquestionably something wrong behind the “curtain.”
Occasionally an event occurs in the gold market which points to the extreme degree of artificiality imposed on the market.
It’s a variable that occurs outside of the control of the banks and Central Banks who are highly motivated to keep a lid on the price of gold.
This event is known as backwardation.
- 5 Tons of Registered Gold Left at COMEX, 40 Tonnes May Stand for Delivery: “It’s Gonna Be Chaos!“
- Harvey Breaks Down Backwardation & Scarcity in London, With NY A FLOOD of PAPER Gold & Silver!
- India Launches Scheme to Grab Citizens Gold
- “I’m Waiting For China“: Why Harvey Believes China Will Soon END GOLD MANIPULATION
- When the Gold Runs Out at the NY Fed…That’s The End!
- With the West’s Gold Supply Nearing the Bottom of the Barrel, Will the Cartel Go After the Vatican’s Gold Next?
The SD Weekly Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Harvey Organ is Below:
A few years back while opining of a market/financial collapse from behind bars, Mr. Armstrong was adamant that gold would move to $5,000+ per ounce or higher as a result. He called them cause and effect at the time, and stated that gold would be the safe haven from a dysfunctional system.
What has changed?
This is a very important question in my opinion… what has changed and why did this change immediately take place after they sprung the prison doors open?
Did sunlight give him a change of “heart” (and logic) or was the federal “company mantra” part of the key to his release?
The Eastern world does not need to fire a shot in order to bring the West to it’s knees. The East will simply continue creating all the wealth which will make the West to weak to fight back.
The West has become it’s own worst enemy.