Authorized purchasers haven’t been able to purchase 10 ounce bars in months, but now we’re talking about the Royal Canadian Mint’s bread-n-butter…
Sean from SGTreport caught up with Tyler and Half Dollar to discuss gold, silver, inflation, negative interest rates, and a whole lot more.
Some of the topics in this interview include:
- The US gold markets are opening up to China
- Bombshell from Tyler about products on “allocation” at the Royal Canadian Mint
- Refining capacity has been, and is, substantially diminished on investment grade silver bullion products
- An update on the the silver market including things to look out for (such as rising premiums) in regards to silver market tightness
- An update on the silver market in terms of the recent price action and the current bullish fundamentals
- An update on the state of the global economy, including the concept of negative interest rates in the US and 100-Year Bonds
- An update on manipulation and what it means for silver especially
- An update on the other precious metals as palladium hits record highs again
- Anecdotal evidence of inflation in the US
For discussion on those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview below in its entirety.
Check out the SD Bullion exclusive SGTreport Silver Round right here: https://sdbullion.com/sgt-report
And check out other deals from SD Bullion right here: https://sdbullion.com/deals