Jim Willie Breaks Down the Collapse of the Petrodollar, & Is JPMorgan About to Leverage Their Silver Stockpile to REVALUE SILVER MASSIVELY HIGHER?
In this interview, Jim Willie answers the following viewers’ questions about the COMEX, JPMorgan, Puerto Rico’s bankruptcy, and the petrodollar!
– psionin, “Jim Willie mentioned a few times that buying a large amount of gold necessitates the paying of high premiums over spot price, with the final price being over 2K USD per ounce. What prevents one in such a position from placing the order on the COMEX or LBMA and taking delivery?”
– larryik1211, “When Major banks start to Default do you see JP MORGAN push to re-value Silver upwards to use their SILVER stockpile as leverage to buy up and consolidate all the other bankrupt entities?”
– Mikey Riley, “In regard to COMEX activities, why would the ‘small specs’ continue to be washed and rinsed by the large commercials? Don’t they ever learn? How do those hedge funds stay in business? I thought the COMEX would be deemed irrelevant by now due to the obvious rigging.”
– Cole Wheeler, “What does the bankruptcy of Puerto Rico mean for the rest of USA inc.?”
– Craig Butterfield, “Will the collapse of the petro dollar, abolish the federal reserve and their suppression of metal prices?”