Keith says big moves for the miners, gold, and silver are in the cards, especially for silver…
We welcome Keith Neumeyer back to the show, and the timing couldn’t be better.
With gold breaking-out and silver yet to follow, Keith says big moves are ahead for both metals.
And Keith’s not just saying that.
Keith has skin in the game!
In fact, Keith says he’s “all-in” on gold & silver, and he stands by his calls for triple-digit silver prices.
Some topics discussed today include:
– Keith’s outlook for gold.
– Keith’s outlook for silver.
– A true insider’s unique perspective on the gold-to-silver ratio.
– What’s going on in the mining sector?
– What’s going on over at First Majestic Silver Corp?
– Does Keith see a recession coming, and what about a debt reset?
– Central bank manipulation of gold & silver.
– Industrial use of silver.
– It’s tough to be a contrarian and a value investor.
For discussion on all of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the video in its entirety.
DISCLAIMER: This is not financial advice. This interview is presented as information only for educational purposes. Due your own due diligence and personally speak with a finance/investment professional if you are making any investment or trading decisions. Paul Eberhart does not currently have any open positions of any kind in the stock market at the time of this recording, production, or upload to YouTube, including First Majestic Silver.
Check out First Majestic Silver Corp here: https://www.firstmajestic.com/
Weekly Bullion deals 🔥https://SDBullion.com/deals🔥
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.