Are the Gold & Silver Shorts About to Receive A Religious Experience?
Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Joins the Show to Break Down the Largest Decline in COMEX Gold Open Interest We’ve Ever Seen…
- Is the Gold Cartel Suddenly Preparing For A MAJOR Move in Gold Prices?
- “We’ve Had A Huge Paper Washout” – Largest Decline in COMEX Gold OI We’ve EVER SEEN!
- Are We About to See A Big SIGN For the Longer Term Trend for Silver?
- Market Fireworks Coming? Fund Manager Warns “These Funds Are Going to BLOW UP”
- “I Don’t Know How We Make it Into 2018 Without An Economic Crisis…”
Physical Market Update:
Gold and Silver coin sales remained subdued this week across the US market, as wholesale premiums dropped on 90% bags. The US Mint reported sales of 350,000 Silver Eagle coins, and 5,500 1 oz Gold Eagle Coins:
|Month||1 oz Gold Eagle||1/2 oz Gold Eagle||1/4 oz Gold Eagle||1/10 oz Gold Eagle||1 oz Silver Eagle|
|Last 7 Days Sales||5,500||0||2,000||0||350,000|
*Last Update: 3/31/2017