Metals & Markets: Have a listen below as we speak with multi decade money manager and stock specialist, Jesse Felder…
Silver and gold values held strong during a tumultuous week for the US stock market.
The S&P 500 is down nearly 9% in October alone, and now in the red for the year 2018.
Have a listen below as we speak with multi decade money manager and stock specialist, Jesse Felder.
- The US Stock Market Sell-Off ongoing
- Jesse Felder’s study on one major reason why major Gold Mining shares have missed out on the passive investing craze.
- Stagflation – why Jesse thinks we are possibly in it or it is oncoming.
- His take on the US dollar’s short, medium, and longer term outlook.
- Possible yearly $2 trillion federal deficits upcoming with recession.
- Rising interest rates + rising oil prices + stronger USD = potential slow down (Dotcom Deja Vu).
- Why investing with a one dimensional strategy makes little sense given the risks.
- A final word of caution to those out there with positions in the US stock market.
Fred is no goldbug, but since the year 2000, he has been committed to a prudent precious metal allocation given the current bubble in fiat currencies and ongoing central bank intervensions. Fred Hickey speaks to his motivations for precious metals ongoing around the 36 minute mark.
About the Interviewer
James Anderson has a BA in finance from Loyola University New Orleans. He has both worked and invested in the physical investment grade bullion markets prior to the 2008 global financial crisis.