Gold hit $1600 this month, and the GDX dropped the same day! What is going on with the miners, how are they holding up, and what’s the outlook for 2020?
Gold broke out above $1600 earlier this month, and the GDX dropped the same day. What is going on with the miners, how are they holding up, how does a person choose which ones to invest in, and what’s the overall outlook for 2020? Simon Popple joins us today to discuss that and more!
Some of the topics in today’s interview include:
– What is going on with BREXIT now that we’re coming up on four years since the election?
– How is the overall economy in the UK doing?
– As the gold & silver miners seem to be off to a shaky start in 2020, what is the overall outlook for the mining sector?
– What are some of the things to consider when looking at the gold & silver miners?
– What about the gold & silver ETFs?
– How can gold, silver and the miners perform relative to the stock market?
– How are the mining companies’ balance sheets holding up?
– What about base metal mining, and what about silver?
Check out the Brookville Capital Newsletter here: https://www.brookvillecapital.com/
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this video are those of the guests and the hosts and not necessarily of “SilverDoctors.com”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions, financial decisions or be considered tax advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.
WE’RE UNDER ATTACK FROM BIG-TECH, THE MSM, AND THE SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORS: If you found this video useful, please help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.