To maintain the current financial system, money creation has exploded. This leads to massive price inflation & shortages, both of which have already begun…
To keep the current financial system functioning, money creation has exploded. This leads to massive price inflation and shortages, both of which have already begun…
Rob Kirby stopped by Silver Doctors on July 7th, 2020, for a robust discussion on the economy and the markets, with special focus on gold, silver, the US dollar, the unsustainable debt, and what Rob sees coming down the pike.
Some of the topics discussed in today’s interview include:
- What does Rob make of the events that are unfolding in the Summer of 2020?
- What does Rob make of the tag-team operation between the Fed and the Treasury, supposedly coming to the markets’ and economy’s rescue?
- Rob sees massive inflation coming down the pike, and shortages of real stuff in the real economy?
- How do we make sense of increasing geo-political tensions, not only with China, but also more regionally?
- What is the end game of the globalists, and how is it that they’re maintaining their grip on power?
- How can we make sense of the disconnect between Wall Street and Main Street with the stock market at record highs, but the real economy facing job losses, layoffs, store closures and more?
- What’s on Rob’s radar the most as we move through Summer?
For robust discussion on all of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety!
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, a former amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.