Euphoric markets on Wall Street and economic devastation on Main Street have the spotlight for now, but modern industrial technological civilization will shut down…
The wild action in the markets and the economic devastation on Main Street may have the spotlight for now, but with the current trajectory we’re on, modern industrial technological civilization will shut down…
Killing fields will be the result of millions of people bugging out of the cities, and survivors will have to live off of the land. Only, there are several problems with that.
The future is bleak, and it may sound like hyperbole, yet it’s inevitable, but thankfully, Keith Weiner joined Silver Doctors on Thursday, January 28, 2021, for a robust discussion on where this is all headed.
Some of the topics in today’s discussion include:
- What are we to make of the wild speculation in certain stocks like GameStop, and in the trading of other financial products?
- Consumer prices seem to be rising, what are the factors which could lead to an inflationary environment?
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen didn’t say one word about gold in her confirmation hearing with the Senate Committee, but she did have some things to say about “digital assets”. What are we to make of this?
- The collapse of modern society is a certain eventuality?
- Has the crack-up boom on Main Street begun?
- Could we be nearing a crisis of confidence in the US Dollar?
For discussion on all of those topics and more, tune in to the interview in its entirety!
If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that thumbs-up button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the bell notification icon to be notified of new videos!