Today’s guest, Dave Kranzler from Investment Research Dynamics, sits down with Mike Manwell to share his thoughts on the decline in the global economy. During our discussion Dave pointed to how distorted the markets are from reality because of central banking monetary policy and government debt.
Questions asked during the interview:
- What are some things that concerns Dave Kranzler at this point in the year?
- How will the removal of the debt ceiling impact the nation and how much more will debt increase?
- How will the next round of tariffs on China impact jobs in the U.S.A and will it hinder spending this Fall/Winter?
- Will the Fed Funds Rate drop last week be the beginning of a lot more rate cuts?
- How much stimulus will the Federal Reserve look to add during this next easing cycle?
- Did the price of gold spike last week as a result of the FOMC decision to drop interest rates?
- Did the Chinese Yuan recent devaluation come as a result of the tariffs implemented by the U.S.A?
- How will gold be implemented into the monetary system in the next few years?
Visit SD Bullion to buy gold and silver coins at the most affordable prices here: https://sdbullion.com
Find out more about Dave Kranzler by visiting Investment Research Dynamics here: http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/
DISCLAIMER: The financial and political opinions expressed in this video are those of the guest and not necessarily of “SilverDoctors.com”. Opinions expressed in this video should not be relied on for making investment decisions, financial or tax advice. The information shared is for the sole purpose of education.
About the Reporter/Interviewer
Mike Manwell is the founder of RethinkingTheDollar.com, an alternative media news website focused on improving the monetary education for millennials. Mike is committed to helping others understand the importance of precious metals as a hedge against the inflationary threat of fiat currencies.