As events unravel on a global scale at every level, Mike Adams brings everybody up to speed with this newsflash, covering what we all need to be aware of…
(Natural News) Several “newsflash” items that I think you’ll want to be aware of as geopolitical events heat up:
- 500+ illegal aliens from the Honduran caravan tried to “bum rush” the U.S. border today and were arrested by Mexican officials after being fired on with tear gas and rubber bullets by U.S. border agents. The Mexico government says they’re going to deport these 500 criminals who brazenly violated U.S. immigration law. It’s now clear that the United States is under a military invasion, with over 90% of the so-called “migrants” being military-aged males.
- Venezuela, a socialist hell-hole run by “progressives” who told their citizens that socialism would create utopia, has collapsed into such a sorry state of lawlessness and failed infrastructure that oil production there is now in “freefall.” The infrastructure is imploding, the people are starving, and the authoritarian Leftists are still in charge. Over a million citizens have already fled the country, and there’s no end in sight for the accelerating collapse.
- Russia opened fire on Ukrainian ships near Crimea today, capturing all three vessels and leading Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko to call for an “emergency session” that many observers will lead to a declaration of martial law. This stands to significantly raise the temperature on geopolitical tensions in Eastern Europe.
- Hillary Clinton will be indicted by the Trump administration’s DOJ in the next couple of months, according to sources known to InfoWars, which was two weeks ahead of the establishment media in reporting that Clinton has decided to run for president in 2020. The current theory is that Hillary Clinton is running for president solely to be able to claim “political persecution” when she is indicted for her numerous felony crimes, including collusion, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence and abuse of government power. Natural News has previously reported that if Hillary Clinton is indicted, it will lead to mass riots in U.S. cities, possibly resulting in the Trump administration enforcing what will effectively be martial law in America.
- The recent riots in France followed Macron’s mindless hiking of fuel taxes to appease climate change hoaxers who run the EU. The riots underscored the rise of populism across Europe, revealing how European workers have grown weary of being ruled by political idiots who care nothing for the plight of everyday wage earners.
- The Bitcoin plunge into oblivion accelerated over the past few days, with prices plummeting all the way down to $3500 before gaining back some losses and settling just under $4,000. This represents roughly an 80% loss from the highs of 2017, when Bitcoin advocates told everyone that Bitcoin would skyrocket to a million dollars a coin, warning that everybody should jump on board and join the perpetual motion wealth machine. Now, many of those same sorry fools are dumping their Bitcoin mining hardware on eBay for about 5% of what they original paid.
- Facebook’s internal documents have been seized by European law enforcement officials who are building a criminal case against Zuckerberg and the social media giant. “Parliament has exerted ‘unprecedented’ powers to seize private documents from Facebook that allegedly reveal its knowledge of the Cambridge Analytica scandal,” reports the UK Daily Mail.
The bottom line: Things are unraveling on a global scale at every level: Finance, borders, national security, political strife, etc. You should already be in a defensive stance on all your investments, assets, food supplies and self-defense preparedness. If not, get up to speed as quickly as you can because the next few months are going to be highly volatile.
Visit Brighteon.com for new videos posted every few minutes by the thousands of current users who are monitoring geopolitical events.