Missed our live-stream? Check out the replay right here, where we talk market mayhem, trade wars, silver, gold, guns, and….chickens?
What’s the hottest thing to watch during lunch on Wednesdays?
Silver Doctors Live, of course!
(at 12:00 p.m. EST)
Be there or be, well, catch the re-play if you must, but we gotta tell ya –
There is so much packed into this episode, including:
- The trade wars and the current stock market mayhem
- Market manipulation and why it’s not only very real but also far-reaching
- Ways to diversify and have a well-rounded “portfolio” from a prepper point-of-view
- What happens to gold, silver and purchasing power during hyperinflations & monetary resets
- How it is the US is actively participating in the de-dollarization
- Geo-political turmoil in Venezuela and Iran
- And much, much more
For all of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the episode in its entirety below:
About the Author
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.
About the Reporter/Interviewer
Mike Manwell is the founder of RethinkingTheDollar.com, an alternative media news website focused on improving the monetary education for millennials. Mike is committed to helping others understand the importance of precious metals as a hedge against the inflationary threat of fiat currencies.