China may want a trade deal done soon. Here’s why…
Since Friday, there’s been a lot of Tweets, rhetoric, tit for tat tariff announcements and then other craziness. Then on Monday, President Trump now claims (China denies) that they want a trade deal done soon. This show attempts to examine why China might need a trade deal done sooner than later.
- China’s Companies Have Unseen Foreign Debt That’s Maturing Fast
- Trump Says China “Called”, Wants To Restart Trade Talks; China Denies, Has No Idea What Trump Talking About
- Trump says China sincerely wants a trade deal: ‘I’m not sure they have a choice’
- China Responds To Trump’s “Barbaric” Tariffs: Vows To Fight “Until The End” And Have “The Last Laugh”
- A Critical Threshold Has Just Been Crossed, And Things Will Never Be The Same Again…
- International Emergency Economic Powers Act
Is China worried about another major credit downgrade after the last 2 occured for the first time in 30 years in 2017?
1) Moody’s downgrades China rating to A1 from Aa3, citing concerns over a slowing economy and growing debt
2) China’s credit rating downgraded amid fears over slowing economy
3) S&P Cuts China’s Credit Rating, Citing Risk From Debt Growth
Commit to tipping us monthly for our hard work creating high level, thought proving content about investing and the economy https://www.patreon.com/wallstformainst