Is the volatility in the markets just a bump in the road or is it a major tipping point? Economist Jerry Robinson explains his take on the recent market action…
(Recorded 4/8/18) Economist Jerry Robinson, author of “Bankruptcy of Our Nation” and head of FollowTheMoney.com, returns to Reluctant Preppers to weigh in on the volatility roiling all markets and whether this is a normal bump in the road or a major tipping point. Robinson lays out options for actions we can take to safeguard our best-eggs as we move into uncertain times ahead!
====== IN THIS INTERVIEW =======
- Market uptrend transition into volatility
- Pullback to 200DMA,volatility sharply increased.
- We are amidst longest uptrend in history.. continue or collapse?
- Too early to tell: We may be readying to resume uptrend, Or May be about to roll over through 3rd stage (volatility) and into stage 4 (decline)
- Now is an important time to talk to your financial advisor about whether to position yourself protectively or even trend trade down…
- Inverse ETFs in many sectors (electronics, volatility, etc) allow you to profit from declining markets.
- Shield yourself where you can.
- Diversifying into residential real-estate, cryptos, online business..
- Cryptos: past their peak or here to stay?