Now that a another and even larger Chinese bank is in trouble, this rising counter party risk between banks could mean that…
Jason talks about another Chinese bank in trouble. This time it is the much larger, Bank of Jinzhou rather than Baoshang Bank. And now that a larger bank is in trouble, this rising counter party risk between Chinese banks could mean that Chinese banks stop lending to each other entirely without the PBOC guaranteeing all the loans.
1) Domino #2: Chinese Bank With $105 BN In Assets On Verge Of Collapse
2) Which Chinese Banks Will Fail Next?
3) Fed Policies Hurt Bank Earnings
4) The shadow banks are back with another big bad credit bubble
5) Chinese blockchain entrepreneur Justin Sun won Warren Buffett’s charity lunch with $4.6M bid
Commit to tipping us monthly for our hard work creating high level, thought proving content about investing and the economy https://www.patreon.com/wallstformainst