We Have One Simple Question:
Would YOU Want to be Short Gold or Silver This Weekend?
2015 (P) MS70 American Silver Eagle
The Rarest Coin in the Entire ASE Series!
With Open Interest Nearing Record Highs, the Banksters Suddenly Found Themselves On the Wrong Side of the Trade After Trump’s Syrian Airstrike.
With Gold and Silver Prices Surging to $1273 and $18.50, the Bullion Banks Weren’t Content With Capping Prices, They Just Went ALL-IN:
Elijah Fills in for Eric Dubin This Week, With the Doc Discussing:
- Syrian Airstrike, What’s Next?
- Gold and Silver Surge on Geopolitical Risk, HAMMERED After COMEX Close
- Elemetal Customers Corzined: Implications for PM Market
- US Mint Silver Eagle Sales Remain Subdued
- Would YOU Want to be Short Gold This Weekend?
Elemetal’s letter to customers informing them they have been Corzined by Scotia Bank: