Once the physical market breaks, there will be a quick revaluation of gold towards even $10,000. Here’s two ways Willem says it can play out…
Willem Middelkoop is an Amsterdam-based author and commodity fund manager. Somehow it had been over a year since we last spoke with Willem so we had plenty to discuss today. Please be sure to give this podcast a listen.
Among the topics addressed in this 49-minute call:
- the current similarities to the run-up to The Financial Crisis in 2008
- how the falling dollar is impacting commodities
- why China values physical gold and the likelihood of a global reset in price
- which commodities or metals might benefit from the changes described in his new book, “The Tesla Revolution“
- the future of the euro and the possibility of it challenging the US dollar as global reserve currency
- Willem’s interest and opinion on the Australian mining sector, specifically Artemis and Novo Resources
- And a whole lot more!
I’m confident you’ll find this audio to be interesting and very helpful. Thanks again to Willem for sharing his time and expertise.
Willem Middelkoop is an author and founder of the Commodity Discovery Fund. He became a well-known personality through his work as stock market commentator for the Dutch business television channel RTLZ. Middelkoop predicted the onset of the credit crisis in his book “Als de dollar valt” (If The Dollar Falls) – 2007. Subsequent publications were “De permanente oliecrisis” (The permanent oil crisis) – 2008, “Overleef de kredietcrisis” (Surviving the credit crisis) – 2009, “Goud en het geheim van geld” (Gold and the secret of money) – 2012, The Big Reset – 2013 and The Tesla Revolution – 2017. In total, he has sold more than 150,000 copies of his books.