Can’t the cartel just keep suppressing price forever?
Tune-in for robust discussion on a variety of topics today, including:
– Additional Proof the cartel has lost control of the gold & silver market.
– Fed Chair Jerome Powell’s Q&A session with Congress going on today and tomorrow.
– Big changes are coming down the pike as evidenced by the recent shake-ups at major central banks and institutions around the world, including the latest developments from just yesterday.
– How safe are pension plans are retirement systems?
– What is the end game for the US dollar?
– Debunking the “1 oz of gold buys a fine suit” myth.
For discussion on those topics and a whole lot more, including addressing some comments and questions in the chat, tune-in to today’s show in its entirety.
If you’ve found this show useful, help out in the fight for honest money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button!
We hope you also subscribe to the channel and click that notification icon to be notified of new videos.
We address some of those comments and questions too, so thanks for the interaction and participation.
Thanks for participating!
About the Co-host
Mike Manwell is the founder of RethinkingTheDollar.com, an alternative media news website focused on improving the monetary education for millennials. Mike is committed to helping others understand the importance of precious metals as a hedge against the inflationary threat of fiat currencies.
About the Co-host
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.