Stewart Thomson says in a decade, the dollar will surely look good in a glass jar in a museum. Here’s what that means for gold…
July 17, 2018
- The world’s greatest asset is on sale. In China, India, and the Western gold community, shoppers are happily placing small amounts of “golden groceries” into their shopping carts each week, and enjoying the price sale.
- Check out this gold chart.
- From a technical perspective, this chart is magnificent. The left shouldering process took about eighteen months, and the right shouldering process has just reached the same eighteen months of time.
- The pattern itself is an inverse head & shoulders bull continuation pattern. From a price perspective, perfect symmetry would be created if gold traded at $1180 during the next few months, before surging above the $1400 neckline area and up towards the $1750 target zone.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this short-term gold chart.
- Gold may trade down to the “perfect symmetry” zone of $1180. It could also begin to rally from the current $1250 – $1225 modest support zone. What happens next will be determined mainly by market fundamentals.
- Jay Powell seems determined to push ahead with balance sheet contraction via QT, rate hikes, and he may widen the Fed funds/excess reserves spread further.
- That’s negative for the ability of the US government to finance itself, positive for money velocity, and positive for gold.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this dollar versus rupee chart.
- The bottom line is that the current gold price sale is a very mundane love trade oriented affair.
- That’s because the dollar’s strength against the rupee during gold’s weak demand season has resulted in a very modest price sale for gold priced in rupees.
- The good news: A bear wedge has appeared on the dollar-rupee chart just as gold arrives at $1250 -$1225 support and seasonal love trade demand begins to strengthen.
- This is essentially a mandate for all gold market shoppers to buy this price sale, and buy it with a smile.
- Please click here now. I’ve suggested the US stock market is somewhere between the seventh and ninth innings of its ballgame, and clearly top money managers at Guggenheim agree.
- Global tariffs are modestly inflationary and negative for GDP growth. Trump’s next round of tax cuts may not even provide enough stimulus to offset the tariffs.
- The Western world is steadily transitioning from growth with growing inflation to more inflation, fading growth, and peaking stock market valuations.
- Recent polls suggest that at least 70% of American Millennials want a third political party, don’t trust banks, and are enthusiastic bitcoin investors.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Gold is the world’s greatest asset, and bitcoin is the most exciting. I cover the most intense action at my www.gublockchain.com website. The goal is to help global blockchain/crypto enthusiasts get richer as fast as possible.
- When baby boomers dominated US demographics, they focused on traditional stocks and government bonds. In contrast, Millennials in Asia are focused on stocks, bitcoin, and gold. I’ve predicted that American Millennials will ultimately have the same focus as their Asian counterparts.
- I’ve also predicted that gold-backed bitcoin beats out the yuan and the IMF SDR in the race to become the main world currency, but it could be just bitcoin alone.
- In that scenario, gold would function as the safe haven/ultimate asset, and bitcoin as the payments currency. Going forwards a decade or two, the dollar may look good in a glass jar in the ancient history museum, but Asian Millennials won’t see much use for it beyond that. Regardless, outrageously good times lie directly ahead for both bitcoin and gold.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. GDX has rallied against gold many times in the past, but that was always when gold rallied against the dollar.
- Now it’s happening while gold falls about $140 an ounce! This stunning price action fits with the transition from deflation to inflation.
- It’s very similar to what happened in the late 1960s in America, and adds to the importance of buying the current price sale in both miners and metal!
Special Offer For Website Readers! Please send me an Email to [email protected] and I’ll send you my free “Poised For A Golden Pop!” report. I highlight ten gold stocks with solid business models that are poised to rally 50% higher in a very short time frame. I include money-making buy and sell tactics to keep investors smiling every step of the way!
Note: We are privacy oriented. We accept cheques, credit card, and if needed, PayPal.
Written between 4am-7am. 5-6 issues per week. Emailed at aprox 9am daily.
Rate Sheet (us funds):
2yr: $299 (over 500 issues)
1yr: $199 (over 250 issues)
6 mths: $129 (over 125 issues)
To pay by credit card/paypal, please click this link:
To pay by cheque, make cheque payable to “Stewart Thomson”
Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario L6H 2M8 Canada
Stewart Thomson is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am-9am.The newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered point form. Giving clarity of each point and saving valuable reading time.
Risks, Disclaimers, Legal
Stewart Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced and qualified investment advisors and get numerous opinions before taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the world is: 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products. There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line:
Are You Prepared?