OIL for GOLD: China – Russia – Iran – even India. What is the end game after almost 40 years of Chinese physical gold buying?
Today our guest is David Jensen of Jensen Strategic, a precious metals analyst and mining consultant.
Topics Covered include:
– An introduction and a back ground of who David is.
– China, Russia, Iran (even perhaps India?) … what is going on with the Petro Yuan Oil Trade and Gold Bullion flows to the east?
– We all understand that both the LBMA and COMEX are paper derivative price hangers, lets discuss who has most influence over the day to day price and how this game likely ends and perhaps unfolds.
– Palladium supply demand situation at the moment (Palladium Prices)
– I have heard you mention in past interviews your disdain for watching day to day prices for precious metals set mostly by the COMEX and secondarily in London. What suggestion would you have for beaten down precious metal investors out there?
– The Chinese long gold bullion game started in 1979, still unfolding.
A 2016 presentation by David Jensen can be found here.
For anyone who has never researched the decades prior to 2008, here is a tale and old gold bullion flow analysis relating to what China has been up to in terms of physical gold bullion buying the last 38 years.
Thanks for watching this week’s Silver Doctors Metals & Markets Wrap.
Subscribe to our channel on Youtube right here.
About the Interviewer
James Anderson has a BA in finance from Loyola University New Orleans. He has both worked and invested in the physical investment grade bullion markets prior to the 2008 global financial crisis.