Keith sat down with Half Dollar on Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 for a robust discussion on a variety of gold, silver, US dollar, debt, interest and money related topics.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- What is Keith’s current assessment of the gold & silver markets?
- What is a gold bond, and is it better than a government bond?
- The government needs lower interst rates, and what does it mean to say the dollar is “irredeemable”?
- Why is Keith keeping an eye on gold “backwardation”?
- What would happen if the gold held by the US Treasury was re-priced from the current $42.22/oz to a market price per ounce or a fixed price of say, $10,000/oz?
- What does Keith think about silver and the gold-to-silver ratio?
- What’s on Keith’s radar as we move into the end of 2019?
For discussion on all of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety:
If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.