Jim says the 30,000 tons of gold are spread out in 18 rooms, and the Silver Rouble will launch with some unanticipated surprises. Here’s more…
For your holiday weekend listening pleasure, here’s 75 minutes of fresh Jackass, recorded yesterday in our A2A webinar format.
Among the items discussed over the course of the event:
- the long-term significance of yuan-denominated crude oil futures
- Fed policy and long-term interest rates
- the US trade deficit and its impact
- the possibility/likelihood of a Russian “silver ruble”
- what impact de-dollarization may have upon US expats living abroad
- the definition of the term “global reset”
- and much, much more!
Thanks again to The Jackass for volunteering his time and sharing his wisdom.
Tune in to the podcast on TF Metals Report or listen right here in its entirety in the embed below: