Harry Dent says gold is not out of its bear market just yet. How low will gold go, and what about silver? Here’s how low…
Is gold in a new bull market? Not according to #HarryDent. We’re still in a bear market which bottoms in 2022 – 2023. A great stock market crash & real estate crash are coming mid-2020, and the crashes will take gold & silver down too. What about the dollar, housing and the US bond market? Harry has the answers to those questions and a whole lot more, including a call for $10 silver!
Harry Dent sat down with Half Dollar on Thursday, September 12th, 2019, for a robust discussion on many aspects of the economy and the markets.
Topics discussed include:
- Are we in a new bull market in gold, and has Harry raised his downside targets of $450 and $700?
- What is this “great crash” that is coming in early 2020?
- What does Harry think about silver?
- What happens to the US bond market and the US dollar through all of this?
- It’s not the rise of China but the rise of India?
- Will the world go back to a gold & silver standard?
- What’s up with the demographic landscape in the United States, and what does it mean for things such as the stock market or the housing market?
- What is Harry looking out for most going into the end of 2019 and up until the election in 2020?
For discussion on those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety.
If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.
Sign up for Harry’s free newsletter at HarryDent.com
Connect with Harry Dent on social media:
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.