“Serious gold market accumulators…take note of the $1740 Fibonacci retracement area and the $1671 lows.”
Nov 24, 2020
1. Another awesome day is underway on the gold market gridlines…for eager accumulators of the world’s greatest asset!
2. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this fabulous weekly gold chart.
3. The $1788 support zone is my focus for fresh buying.
4. Serious gold market accumulators should also take note of the $1740 Fibonacci retracement area and the $1671 lows.
5. Tactics? Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this XRP crypto coin chart.
6. The crypto assets often peak against US fiat in the December time frame, and precious metals often begin to rally at the same time.
7. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GOAU ETF chart.
8. I’m booking great profits on cryptos and using some of the proceeds for “nibbling” at gold, silver, and miners.
9. This is my recommended plan of action for most gold bugs around the world!
10. For the funds I manage, my current focus on the buy-side is the GOAU ETF.
11. Chinese New Year, US infrastructure welfare (called stimulus by the government), global debt growth that dwarfs GDP, and a possible war cycle…
12. These are all solid pillars for gold going into 2021.
13. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this weekly T-bond chart. The technical action is clearly in sync with the weekly gold chart.
14. The support zone for T-bonds at 166 corresponds almost perfectly with the $1788 support zone for gold.
15. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this FCG natural gas ETF chart.
16. There’s a beautiful bull wedge breakout in play and mainstream analysts believe that corona vaccine breakthroughs will power a strong global recovery.
17. That’s good news for natural gas!
18. Not all precious metal investors are comfortable buying price weakness in volatile mining stocks, but most of them like the oil and gas sector.
19. Investors can “energize” their portfolios for 2021 with a decent allocation to oil and gas.
20. Energy stocks are rallying now, but from a very low level. Momentum-oriented value investors should consider taking buy-side action right now and buy more on any pullbacks.
21. Diversification, sector rotation, and seasonality are important keys to building sustained wealth over the long-term. Each asset class has a time to soar and a time to swoon.
22. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this SIL silver stocks ETF chart. Note the support zone defined by the May high at about $37.53.
23. Silver stocks look set to arrive at that marvelous buy zone at the same time as gold arrives at $1788.
24. What rhymes with $1788? Well, that would possibly be… buying key miners, and making 2021 great!
Special Offer For Website Readers: please send me an Email to [email protected] and I’ll send you my free “Junior Mining Champions!” report. I arm investors with powerful tactics to buy 10 exciting junior miners, with key profit booking points for each stock!
Note: We are privacy oriented. We accept cheques, credit card, and if needed, PayPal.
Written between 4am-7am. 5-6 issues per week. Emailed at aprox 9am daily
Rate Sheet (us funds):
2yr: $299 (over 500 issues)
1yr: $199 (over 250 issues)
6 mths: $129 (over 125 issues)
To pay by credit card/paypal, please click this link:
To pay by cheque, make cheque payable to “Stewart Thomson”
Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario L6H 2M8 Canada
Stewart Thomson is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am-9am. The newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered point form. Giving clarity of each point and saving valuable reading time.
Risks, Disclaimers, Legal
Stewart Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced and qualified investment advisors and get numerous opinions before taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the world is: 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products. There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line:
Are You Prepared?