Does $666 silver sound like a sensational price? It shouldn’t. What about $10,000 gold? Egon explains that and a whole lot more today on Silver Doctors…
EDITOR’S NOTE: Wow! The title sure has caused an uproar! This comment is directly from Egon (via email) in response to all the comments about 666. Thanks, – Half Dollar
All the commentaries related to 666 and Luciferians have got the wrong Bible quote. Here is the correct one: 2 Chronicles 9.13 – 9.13 “The weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred sixty-six talents of gold.” 666 talents of gold is today worth over $1 billion. So the wise King Salomon collected $1 billion of gold every year which has nothing to do with Lucifer. Thanks, Egon
Egon sat down with Half Dollar on Thursday, September 5th, 2019, for a robust discussion on:
- What is going on now in the global economy, and how does it compare to Nixon Closing the Gold Window in 1971?
- Governments are stockpiling record amounts of gold, but are we at gold fever yet, and what will that look like?
- Will we see inflation, deflation, or hyperinflation, and why is that?
- Gold recently broke Egon’s Maginot Line of $1350. What does that mean and what is Egon’s current outlook for gold?
- What does Egon think about silver and the gold-to-silver ratio?
- What is most on Egon’s radar as we wind down 2019?
For discussion on those topics and a whole lot more, tune in to the interview in its entirety:
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.