The ECB made a surprise announcement about a 20 year old gold sales agreement…
On Friday, the ECB made a surprise announcement about a 20 year old gold sales agreement.
- Europe’s central banks ditch 20-year-old gold sales agreement.
- This is similar to how the London Gold Pool ended.
- The Gold Cartel: Government Intervention on Gold, the Mega Bubble in Paper, and What This Means for Your Future by Dimitri Speck.
- The Gold Cartel is an insightful and thought-provoking analysis of the world market for gold, how it works, and what influences gold price. But it also lends insight into something more disturbing – the organized intervention in the gold markets by Central Banks.
- In February 1965 President Charles de Gaulle announced his intention to exchange its U.S. dollar reserves for gold.
Commit to tipping us monthly for our hard work creating high level, thought proving content about investing and the economy https://www.patreon.com/wallstformainst