David nailed his last call with us when he said “$1400 gold”, and now, David just left us with some jaw-dropping analysis and forecasts…
We welcome David Morgan back to Silver Doctors.
Some of the topics discussed today include:
- David made a call for $1400 gold a few months ago. What is his outlook for the yellow metal now?
- Silver is finally catching a bid…has the gold-to-silver ratio finally topped?
- What is David’s current assessment of the mining sector?
- What is David paying attention to when he’s looking at the US economy and financial markets?
- What is David’s outlook for the US Dollar? Is a devaluation coming?
For discussion of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview below in its entirety:
About the Interviewer
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.