Sentiment may be terrible, but that’s exactly what is seen when markets are at major turning points. Here’s what it means for gold & silver…
During this interview, Jason asks David about many interesting topics about the global economy including:
1) Central bank balance sheets- Can central banks like the Fed, BOJ, ECB and PBOC meaningfully reduce their balance sheets without crashing asset prices and causing another global financial crisis?
2) Will further rate hikes by the Fed eventually break something?
3) What are the February 2018 VIX spike and the spike in LIBOR spread signaling?
4) Is Warren Buffett a hypocrite for betting a hedge fund manager that the S&P 500 would outperform 5 of the best hedge funds? Warren Buffett- Why is the investor who made billions off market inefficiencies making and winning a bet with a hedge fund manager that indexing will outperform the best hedge funds? Why does Berkshire Hathaway have a record hoard of cash?
5) Carmen Reinhart interview- Do you think the economic and political elites want to hijack block chain technology and use it to implement things like a cashless society and negative interest rates?
6) China credit bubble & China/US trade war- How bad is the Chinese credit bubble and do you expect the US vs China trade war to continue to escalate?
7) 1 year of President Trump- What has he done good? What has he done bad?
8) Gold- Have you ever seen gold sentiment levels this negative in the US among retail investors?
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: http://www.wallstformainst.com/
Follow Jason Burack on Twitter @JasonEBurack
Follow Wall St for Main St on Twitter @WallStforMainSt
Commit to tipping us monthly for our hard work creating high level, thought proving content about investing and the economy https://www.patreon.com/wallstformainst