What level of scandal are we talking? Watergate! Bill explains the significance of this latest DOJ case, and what it means for gold & silver…
The DOJ just charged 3 traders for their participation in a racketeering conspiracy in connection with manipulating the gold & silver markets. Bill compares this scandal to Watergate. Tune-in for expert analysis from one of the few men who has been relentlessly fighting against the gold & silver market rigging.
With such big news coming out of the Department of Justice yesterday, Bill Murphy sat down with Half Dollar on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 to break-down what it all means.
Some of the topics discussed today include:
– Why is it that people still deny the gold & silver manipulation and price suppression.
– What does Bill think about yesterday’s DOJ indictment of three JP Morgan traders?
– Is the price of gold responding to the DOJ’s action?
– How does Bill see this latest indictment in comparison to past indictments?
– What will Bill be looking for in this case in the months to come?
– Have we seen silver’s explosive move yet?
– What is Bill looking for in silver?
– What is Bill’s outlook for gold?
– What will be on Bill’s radar as we move through the final months of 2019?
For discussion of those topics and a whole lot more, tune-in to the interview in its entirety.
If you found this video useful, help us out in the fight for sound money by smashing that “thumbs-up” button, subscribing to our channel, and clicking the “notification” icon to be notified of new videos.
Check out GATA’s awesome work here: http://www.gata.org
Check Bill’s work at Le Metropole Cafe here: https://www.lemetropolecafe.com
Weekly Bullion deals here: https://SDBullion.com/deals
About the Co-Host
U.S. Army Iraq War Combat Veteran Paul “Half Dollar” Eberhart has an AS in Information Systems and Security from Western Technical College and a BA in Spanish from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Paul dived into gold & silver in 2009 as a natural progression from the prepper community. He is self-studied in the field of economics, an active amateur trader, and a Silver Bug at heart.