A Low $14 futures price of silver combined with this weekend’s world changing tragic events in Paris appear to have ignited another run on physical precious metals…
Bix Weir joins Finance and Liberty to discuss the growing Silver Eagle shortage- is it merely a market driven event from unprecedented demand, or is the US Mint intentionally witholding Silver Eagle supply?
With Glencore on the Brink of Igniting Another Commodities Market Crisis, Silver Expert SRSRocco Joined the Show This Week, Discussing:
- Glencore CDS Supernova? Implications for PHYSICAL Gold and Silver if Glencore Implodes
- With Rumors Swirling of a New Design for 2016 Silver Eagles, We Asked the US Mint- Will There Be a New ASE Design Commemorating the Program’s 30th Anniversary?
- SRSRocco Explains Why Reaction to PMs Will Be Vastly Different in the Next Financial Crisis
- COMEX Silver BANK RUN: 4 Years of Inventory Build Burned Through in 6 Months!
- THIS IS THE GAME CHANGER:
- We’ve Reached the Silver Basement: 1 Black Swan Away From An EPIC WHOLESALE SILVER SHORTAGE
The SD Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and SRSRocco is below:
- SOLD OUT: World’s Largest Physical Silver Wholesaler’s Inventory Down to 3 Items- All Shipping in 6-10 Weeks!
- Wholesale Silver Eagle Premiums Skyrocket to $5/oz- Premiums Likely to Reach 50% Within Next Few Weeks
- Supply Side Implosion: Australian & Canadian Silver Production Down a Stunning 28% (11 M oz) Jan-June 2015 vs 2014!
- James Turk: We’re Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel at These Prices
- You May Not Get a Liquidity Event With Next Lehman Style Crisis: May Wake Up With Silver $5 Higher Overnight!
- After 4 Year Correction, Turks Explains Why a Meaningful Rally For Gold is Overdue
- Turk Warns: Next Collapse Won’t Be a Market Collapse, It Will Be a Dollar Collapse & Hyperinflation!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and James Turk is below:
- Gold and Silver Rally as Market Realizes Fed Can’t Raise Rates- Has a Momentum Shift Begun?
- Readily Available? Kranzler States: “It took HSBC 7 Weeks Past Contractually Promised Date to Deliver a COMEX Silver Contract to Us!”
- Kranzler Explains Why “Its all a Bluff”
- Are the Bullion Bankers Intentionally Causing Retail Silver Shortage in a Desperate Attempt to Save the Wholesale Silver Market? Kranzler Presents the Evidence!The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc and Dave Kranzler is below:
The Curious Case Of Edmund C. Moy
Former US Mint director Ed Moy has made numerous false and self-contradictory statements regarding the gold at Fort Knox – a facility managed by the US Mint.
While GOLD is known as the King of monetary metals, SILVER will win the crown as the best performing monetary asset in the future.
From 2008 to 2014, the rate of Silver Eagle to Gold Eagle sales jumped to 41 to 1. What is even more amazing than that statistic, is the Silver to Gold Eagle ratio in 2014. Investors purchased 84 Silver Eagles for every Gold Eagle oz in 2014.
Now, if we look at the current demand for U.S. Mint official coins, Silver Eagle vs Gold Eagle sales in February are a staggering 213 to 1:
There are two charts every precious metals investor needs to see. The U.S. Mint is celebrating its 30 year anniversary producing Gold and Silver Eagles and if we look at the sales data of these two Official precious metal legal tender coins going back to 1986, we find some very interesting trends.
The U.S. Mint sold an average of 34.9 million Silver Eagles from 2008-2014 compared to 7.2 million from 1986-2007.
Investors purchased nearly 5 times more Silver Eagles a year after the Great U.S. Economic Collapse in 2008, than they did from 1986-2007.
In contrast, the U.S. Mint only sold an average of 50% more Gold Eagles from 2008-2014 compared to the yearly average from 1986-2007.
Essentially, the sales increase in Silver Eagles outperformed Gold Eagle sales by 10 to 1 since 2008!
The U.S. Mint just updated its Silver Eagle sales on its website… and it was a real doosey.
Looks like the U.S. Mint sold nearly one million Silver Eagles over the Holiday weekend: