With the defeat late Friday of the Trump-Ryan healthcare bill, the realization that Generally Accepted Narrative of 2017 is in jeopardy has suddenly seemed to grip the “markets”:
Last week, all of the stars were aligned for a take-down of the gold price using paper derivative gold.
But as Fund Manager Dave Kranzler reveals, now the market is set up for an upside surprise…
Will Deutsche Bank trigger the long anticipated global financial crisis this fall?
Precious Metals Fund Manager Dave Kranzler weighs in:
In this Must Listen gold and silver update, Eric Sprott discusses the latest FOMC minutes, today’s gold and silver PRICE SMASH, the struggling global economy, and the continued interest in the mining shares. “We’re in the 1st or 2nd inning. We Have a LONG Way to Go…
- Gold and Silver Absolutely SMASHED – Timing Suggests Tightness in London Physical Market
- Price Manipulation is like Pornography – Its Hard to Define, But You Know it When You See It, and Today Was BLATANT
- “These Bastard Banks Are Backed into a Corner!” – Are We Witnessing the Cartel’s LAST DITCH Attempt to Stop An EPIC Gold and Silver BULL MARKET?
- LME, Goldman Sachs, and World Gold Council Collaborate to Launch “Physical” Un-allocated Gold Contracts
- Hemke Explains The Factor That Has Become The Single Biggest Fundamental Reason to Own Gold and Silver Bullion EVER
Doc, Dubin, and Craig Hemke Are FIRED UP! We Break it All Down & Hemke Unleashes an EPIC RANT Below:
Look at the gold price action while “deliveries” were taking place this year.
During the calendar months of February, April and June, the gold price has soared anywhere from 7% to 12%!
Could August be setting up for a similar move?
Will the perfect storm of Britain exiting the EU combined with negative interest rates on sovereign bonds further drive a stampede to propel gold and silver to record highs?
With Gold and Silver Hit Hard This Week On The Fed’s Rate Hike Threat, Craig Hemke Joins the Show, Discussing:
- Support at $1250 & $16.50: Will Gold and Silver Hang In There?
- THIS IS THE HAMMER – Chinese Buy Barclay’s 2,000 Ton Gold Vault Built in 2012
- Why Won’t Anyone Stand For Delivery and CRASH THE COMEX?
- Fundamentals Snap the Game!: “We’re Shaping Up For Something That’s Going to be MONUMENTAL”
- New Bull Market Is SNORTING – Institutional Investors Are BTFD!
Doc, Dubin, & Craig Hemke Break Down All the Action In a Critical Market Update:
On one side, we have The Specs. These” investors” seek an exposure to gold through ownership of the paper derivative offered by The Comex. On the other side, we have The Banks. These “criminals” fraudulently create unlimited amounts of unbacked paper gold and sell them to The Specs in an attempt to cap price and, ultimately, profit by covering at lower prices.
Which side will win? With open interest near record levels in both gold and silver, we’re likely not going to have to wait much longer to find out…
With Massive Movements In Gold & Silver This Week, Craig Hemke Joins the Show to Break Down All the Action, Discussing:
- Paper Gold Manipulation Play By Play: Hemke Walks Investors Through the Last 5 Sessions in the “Gold” Market
- The End Game? “Silver’s Gonna Be A Little Higher Than $16…“
- This Game Is Moving Toward THE END: A Final Failure In Confidence In These Banks to Supply the Metal
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Craig Hemke Is Below:
You can write this off if you want. It doesn’t bother me one bit if you do. My job is simply to make you aware of the historical extreme. Could the COT report be utter nonsense, fabricated in a Washington DC cubicle by a porno-watching and burrito-eating bureaucrat? Of course! Maybe the whole thing is a simple fabrication.
But, if it’s not, then you need to be cautious here as history certainly suggests that another “CoT Wash & Rinse Cycle” is pending.
Someday something will change and the confidence scheme will fail. Every uptick in gold increases the pressure on that confidence scheme which is why the banks are fighting it so hard…in the end they are just not going to be able to…
At some point the demand for physical gold/silver will break the system:
The “price of gold” as reported by the media and repeated by analysts and pundits everywhere is no more proxy for the actual intrinsic value of gold than is virtual reality a proxy for real life. You’re told that it’s real and it may look real but it’s not. Not by a longshot.
In the end, your best strategy is to mimic the Chinese, Russians and Indians. Recognize the value inherent in the fraudulently-determined “price” and act accordingly by continually converting your paper currency reserves into sound money…while you still can.
Did HSBC really suddenly manage to find 52.69 tonnes of real gold bars??
THE DEATH CANDLE PATTERN CONTINUES TO REPEAT ITSELF…FROM THE DEATH CANDLES…TO THE HOPE CANDLES…TO THE MERGING OF THE MOVING AVERAGES.
NEXT, IF THE MOVING AVERAGES DO FINALLY CROSS IN FEBRUARY, THEN WE MUST CONCLUDE THAT A DROP IN THE S&P 500, SIMILAR TO WHAT WE SAW IN 2001 AND 2008, WILL BE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.
- US Mint AP Warns 2016 Silver Eagles Likely to Remain in Allocation INDEFINITELY:
“The allocation from the US Mint which we received today was smaller than we expected….
I believe it’s now likely that the Mint will stay in allocation for Silver Eagles for the foreseeable future. Perhaps throughout the entire quarter.”
- Will Deutsche Be 2016’s AIG?? Hemke Warns “Deutche Bank Could Bring Down EVERYTHING”
- Currency Wars: Commodities Currencies in Free-Fall, China to Turn Around Gold Prices With Yuan Devaluation?
- Craig Explains Why Cartel Are Capping Gold & Silver Prices at Critical Moving Averages
- STRONG Physical Demand for Gold, Silver & Platinum as Financial Crisis Apparently Underway– 2016 Platinum Maples Sell Out in 10 Minutes!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Craig Hemke is Below: