- Platinum & palladium- is the run over, or is the real move to the upside yet to come?
- Rick discusses the “ugly set of circumstances” facing mining in South Africa, and the implications on the supply side for gold, silver, platinum, and palladium over the next few years
- Why water will be the investment story of the next decade
- Rule discusses the pernicious devaluation of the dollar over the past 30 years, and predicts that the impact of the shift in global trade settlement & savings from dollars even slightly (1%) into gold will result in a 100% move in the valuation of gold.
- Rick also provides his outlook for precious metals in the face of continued manipulation, and states: “In my 30 years of experience in the markets, I’ve seen alot of manipulations, and the markets always, ALWAYS win.”
The MUST LISTEN SD Weekly Metals & Markets with Sprott Global Resources Chairman Rick Rule is below: