With the summer unofficially over and the bankers and traders returning to their desks Tuesday morning, the paper futures gold and silver markets were greeted with a familiar scene: a massive paper take-down.
Jim Willie joined TFMetalsReport this weekend for a special holiday podcast. In this excellent report from the Hat Trick Letter editor, Willie discusses:
- This week’s announcement by Gazprom that they will begin accepting payment in rubles and yuan
- The escalation of US and EU sanctions against Russia and how they are failing/backfiring
- Willie explains the US’ motives for provoking Russia via Ukraine: To entice Russia to prematurely move to place the Ruble into a reserve currency status, and ultimately, to blame Putin/Russia for the coming US dollar collapse!
- The growing isolation of the US as a economic superpower
- The eventual emergence of a new global currency regime & collapse of the dollar
60 full MUST LISTEN minutes of Pure Golden Jackass are below:
In this special Holiday Weekend Edition of Metals & Markets, The Doc & Eric Dubin discuss:
- Chinese silver inventories decimated in Shanghai, while US & Royal Canadian Mint sales remain on pace for all-time sales records
- The Doc puts Ebola death totals in perspective- Are the powers that be manufacturing a crisis to usher in martial law & restrict American travel, or are we facing a bonafide Ebola contagion?
- Eric breaks down the latest on the Ukrainian/Russian crisis and the drums leading to a massive conflict with the West
- With gold & silver refusing to break down on the thinly traded last week of summer, we look ahead to gold & silver trading when the traders and bullion banks return to their desks Tuesday- is the long await rally dead ahead?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is below:
Jay Taylor joins Eric Dubin & The Doc this week for a power-packed show discussing:
- Jay compares where the current gold & silver bull market is at, and advised investors that: In 1980 we had a massive stampede- a mania in gold. We haven’t seen anything like that yet!
- Endless happy days, a deflationary Greatest Depression, or a hyperinflationary collapse- whats coming for the US in the next 3 years?
- With gold crushed yet again on the Fed minutes’ release, Jay explains why the Fed’s con artistry is to keep people disinterested in gold with routine horrendous smackdowns
- Why Taylor believes the next leg up will be bigger than the 1970′s bull market, and will be the biggest percentage move in gold EVER!
- Jay digs into Austrian economics discussing exactly how we’ve left the gold standard for a PhD standard, and explains why fiat money allows those who control the system to steal from those who create the wealth
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Jay Taylor is below:
We’re excited to introduce the new SD…8 months in the making!
New and upgraded features include:
- Live Market Data: Hover over the Gold & Silver spot prices in the top left of the site header to view the 24 hour charts, view the Live Market Data page for SD’s interactive live and historical Gold, Silver, Platinum, & Palladium charts- and even compare any of the metals charts with historical charts of the DJIA, S&P500, S&P Euro, and crude oil!
- The new and improved SD forums
- Improved member features & commenting features
Thank you to all our readers’ support, we hope you love the new SD!
With gold & silver raided by the cartel coincidentally on the day the new Silver Fix was launched, The Doc & Eric Dubin break down the markets, discussing:
- Cartel raid on the metals: Is the worst over, or is another smash coming on the thinly traded Sunday night Globex session?
- On the brink: Ukraine/Russia escalation as the US continues to push Russia towards war while Putin works to DUMP THE DOLLAR
- Retail physical gold & silver explodes on price smash/end of London Fix: SDBullion sees heaviest sales volume in 2014 Friday
- Ferguson riots/ Martial Law- a sign of of most of American could look like in the wake of a financial collapse?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is below:
The Battle Royale continues as the cartel has hammered gold back under $1300 once again with a last of $1293, and silver has been knocked under $19.50 to $19.45 on heavy volume the first day without an official London Silver Fix.
Physical silver bullion sales exploded at SDBullion Wednesday, hours before the London Fix price setting mechanism was set to end on August 14th.
The London fix, which has been in place for 117 years dating back to 1897, announced in April that the daily silver fix would end on August 14th, when Deutsche Bank, under investigation by Germany’s BaFin for market manipulation vacated its seat and was unable to find a buyer.
SDBullion trader Jennifer Linhart stated that physical silver sales were five times normal volume Wednesday, as investors scooped up bullion ahead of any market disruption the end of the fix might cause:
“The phones were ringing off the hook all day, and silver sales were about 5 times normal for the day. We didn’t see much of any change in gold, everyone was buying silver.”
With volatile trading around key support/resistance in gold & silver and geo-political tensions rapidly escalating with Russia, T. Ferguson of TFMetalsReport joins the show this week to discuss:
- Tuesday’s cartel raid which saw gold & silver smashed below key support at $1300 and $20, the reasoning behind it, and why gold is setting up beautifully for a run to $1500
- Ebola pandemic? Is the Ebola crisis dominating the news merely an MSM agenda, or are we looking at an imminent global pandemic the likes of which have not been seen in 100 years?
- Trade wars escalate as Russia bans food imports from Europe, Ukraine threatens to block Russian natural gas pipeline, meanwhile crude plunges 10%? Why The Fed may likely be manipulating oil to the downside to harm Russia/Putin
- Outside of new releases such as the 50 Year Anniversary JFK Gold Proof & RCM Bald Eagle , physical silver demand declines in the US as US Mint sales down substantially, yet physical demand is screaming in Asia as Shanghai silver inventories have been depleted by 90%- nearly 1,000 metric tons over the past year!
You won’t want to miss this week’s Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & T. Ferguson:
The world’s leading silver expert David Morgan joins The Doc & Eric Dubin this week to discuss:
- The Fed tapers official QE another $10 billion- gold & silver whacked the day after the FOMC statement yet again
- David breaks down gold and silver trading over the first half of 2014: Gold & Silver still base building a Major Bottom
- Is the next banking crisis beginning? Banco Espírito Santo’s share price halved on Thursday
- Be right and sit tight? David explains why the PM markets will scare you out or wear you out
- We ask David how he sees the end-game for the dollar playing out- will we see a deflationary crash, or a hyper-inflation monetary collapse, and how will PMs protect wealth against both?
- On the Brink? Washington driving West towards direct conflict with Russia
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
Sprott’s Tekoa Da Silva joins The Doc & Eric Dubin on this week’s Metals & Markets from the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium in Vancouver discussing:
- PM futures roller coaster: metals smashed under $1300 and $21 ahead of options expiration, but close week with a strong Friday afternoon rally- is the take-down over?
- Tekoa discusses his journey from PM journalist and pod-caster to Investment Executive at Sprott Global- what he’s learned from the brilliant minds there including Sprott, Rick Rule, and John Embry, and how SD listeners can apply lessons he’s learned at Sprott to their investing
- With the BRICS announcing the $100 billion central banking alternative to the West, Tekoa discusses the death of the US & the dollar as occurring gradually so as not to alarm the boiling lobster: “At some point the lobster will pass away, and be eaten by outside groups!“
- Tekoa reveals how he was able to get the ECB’s Mario Draghi to admit central banks’ gold leasing has been unsuccessful
- From the stunning “Castle in the City” in Vancouver, Tekoa gives an inside update on the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium, and reveals how excited the Sprott team is about the next major bull upleg in the PM and natural resource sector.
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With Tekoa Da Silva from the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium in Vancouver is below:
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins The Doc & Eric Dubin on this week’s show to discuss:
- Why Murphy believes JPMorgan accumulated vast stores of PHYSICAL SILVER into the 2011 top while shorting the paper market, and has used the physical stockpiles to smash silver lower over the past 3 years- resulting in a paper fortune for JPM, but that the market action over the past 2 months indicates JPM has RUN OUT OF PHYSICAL SILVER to manipulate prices down!
- Gold & silver’s trading in the wake of the MH17 tragedy- Murphy explains why the cartel never allow the PMs to hold their gains from an international crisis
- Big money responds to early week take-down of gold & silver with massive physical buying- signs we may be in the early stages of a massive sustained run for the metals
- The GATA Chairman provides his current outlook for gold & silver, and states that the next rally will see the most volatile and explosive moves to the upside for gold & silver of the entire bull market!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & GATA Chairman Bill Murphy is below:
Following Monday’s $1.3 billion paper gold dump on the COMEX open, the cartel has hit gold and silver again Tuesday, and has finally succeeded (for now) in driving spot gold back under the critical $1300 level- but it took twice the amount of paper used yesterday, as an astonishing $2.3 BILLION in gold futures were just dumped on the market.
In the latest SD Weekly Metals & Markets, The Doc & Eric Dubin discuss:
- Silver’s 6-week climb isn’t over- Eric Dubin predicts silver to soar nearly 20% in July- and likely reach $25 by the end of the month!
- European banking crisis as Portugal’s Banco Espirito Santo nears collapse & the return of bail-in risk: Why depositor bail-ins can’t stop a derivatives contagion!
- Manipulation won’t die with the London Fix: Thompson-Reuters & CME chosen to run electronic silver fix beginning August 15th
- France joins Russia & China in threatening to dump dollar for international trade- why the dollar is now OUR problem
The Doc & Eric Dubin break down the trading week & discuss what’s in store for the summer below:
Marshall Swing joins The Doc & Eric Dubin this week for a MUST LISTEN Metals & Markets.
Our guest this week sees more downside straight ahead before the precious metals position for a rip-roaring rise as the final & greatest economic crash in human history takes place in 2015!
We also discuss:
- NFP: Only Wall Street and MSM could look at today’s lousy employment report and cheer
- Cartel unable to keep silver under $21: Eric sees precious metals resuming an uptrend next week; Marshall Swing sees another major cartel hit soon
- 2015: Marshall expects major financial asset downturn and complete derivatives bubble implosion- Is the coming derivatives collapse prophesied in Revelation?
Marshall makes the case why Gold & silver (paper) will crash, followed by super-spike to unimaginable levels as entire world’s financial wealth simultaneously rushes into Phyzz.
- Jamie Dimon diagnosed with throat cancer- will derivative mastermind Blythe Masters take over for Dimon at The Morgue?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Guest Host Marshall Swing is below: