Sprott’s Tekoa Da Silva joins The Doc & Eric Dubin on this week’s Metals & Markets from the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium in Vancouver discussing:
- PM futures roller coaster: metals smashed under $1300 and $21 ahead of options expiration, but close week with a strong Friday afternoon rally- is the take-down over?
- Tekoa discusses his journey from PM journalist and pod-caster to Investment Executive at Sprott Global- what he’s learned from the brilliant minds there including Sprott, Rick Rule, and John Embry, and how SD listeners can apply lessons he’s learned at Sprott to their investing
- With the BRICS announcing the $100 billion central banking alternative to the West, Tekoa discusses the death of the US & the dollar as occurring gradually so as not to alarm the boiling lobster: “At some point the lobster will pass away, and be eaten by outside groups!“
- Tekoa reveals how he was able to get the ECB’s Mario Draghi to admit central banks’ gold leasing has been unsuccessful
- From the stunning “Castle in the City” in Vancouver, Tekoa gives an inside update on the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium, and reveals how excited the Sprott team is about the next major bull upleg in the PM and natural resource sector.
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With Tekoa Da Silva from the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium in Vancouver is below: