With Gold and Silver Hit Hard This Week On The Fed’s Rate Hike Threat, Craig Hemke Joins the Show, Discussing:
- Support at $1250 & $16.50: Will Gold and Silver Hang In There?
- THIS IS THE HAMMER – Chinese Buy Barclay’s 2,000 Ton Gold Vault Built in 2012
- Why Won’t Anyone Stand For Delivery and CRASH THE COMEX?
- Fundamentals Snap the Game!: “We’re Shaping Up For Something That’s Going to be MONUMENTAL”
- New Bull Market Is SNORTING – Institutional Investors Are BTFD!
Doc, Dubin, & Craig Hemke Break Down All the Action In a Critical Market Update:
Eric Sprott breaks down this week’s huge gold and silver raid as the Fed threatens a rate hike in June, resulting in carnage in stocks and paper gold and silver.
Is the smash just getting started, or is this the pullback opportunity for buying gold and silver that funds and institutional investors have been waiting for?
Gold and silver had a down week, correcting some of their overbought condition.
It’s obvious that after a run up of $250 from the December lows, some price consolidation would be natural.
The consolidation so far has only been relatively minor, testing the 55-day moving average currently at $1250, with real support coming in at the $1200 level:
THE CENTRAL BANK OF JAPAN THROWS A TRIAL BALLOON THAT THEY ARE READY TO TAKE HUGE LOSSES ON THEIR BONDS ONCE THEY STOP QE: A HUGE STORY!
Gold and silver bullion prices were down hard Wednesday and Thursday following the release of the Fed minutes, which threatened a rate hike in June.
Is the big rally in gold and silver over?
The Commercial short position isn’t at all-time record levels for nothing.
*Updpate: Well, THAT didn’t last long!
Gold big bar shortage indicators show mixed signs of shortage, and big-bar silver premiums jumped higher…