Alasdair MacLeod Joins Us From London to Warn
“Its Only A Matter of Time”: THIS Is What Will Cause Gold to Move in 2017:
The gold miners’ stocks have certainly had a wild ride this year. After initially skyrocketing out of deep secular lows into a mighty new bull market, they recently suffered a massive correction climaxing in an extreme plummet. This coincided with gold stocks’ major seasonal low in October. That heralds their strongest seasonal rally of the year heading into and through winter, a very bullish omen for coming months.
Silver Guru David Morgan reassures investors that, in his opinion, we’re in a silver bull market and, despite the recent weakness, that bull market is still intact.
He also offers up his outlook for the silver and gold price by year end, saying the ‘smart money’ has already moved into the precious metals space.
The recent price drop in gold and silver was a setup… this was an artificial takedown.
Greg Mannarino explains why silver is getting set for a BIG move higher:
Is the next MAJOR BULL RALLY in gold and silver prices underway?
The Admiral of the Silver Market Eric Sprott explains:
The Unintended Consequences have OVERWHELMED the Central Banks…
Jim Rickards has predicted a major upset to the global fiat currencies including the US Dollar at the end of trading at September 30th as the Chinese Yuan is added to the SDR basket of currencies.
Financial Expert David Morgan warns Derivatives & swaps leverage are poised to COLLAPSE…
With Gold and Silver Smashed Again Friday Ahead of FOMC Week, PM Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Joined Us to Break Down All the Propaganda and Market Action:
- Will Silver FINALLY Take Out This Critical Level After the FOMC?
- FOMC Meeting Could Trigger Next Stage of Gold and Silver Bull Market
- No Coincidence the BIG HITS Have Been Occurring on COMEX Open
- CME to Roll out Gold/Silver Ratio Futures Contracts – What’s the Bankster Play Here?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Dubin, & Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Is Below:
Silver had a massive run from the lows of $15.83 to $21.22. No markets rise vertically, a 50% Fibonacci correction is a healthy and accepted norm.
The weaker hands are out of silver, whereas, the stronger hands have bought the white metal at lower levels.
Silver is currently trading above both the 20 – day and the 50-day exponential moving average. This is a sign that it has resumed its uptrend, and is set to rally higher.
Once silver crosses above the highs of $21/oz…
- “No One’s Ever Done This” Neumeyer Reveals How He Paid “Virtually Nothing” For Gold and Silver
- First Mining Finance – Keith Neumeyer is So Convinced Gold Prices Are Going Higher He’s Built a Company to BANK In Ground Bullion
- The CEO Reveals Big Institutions Are Using This Correction to Enter the Gold and Silver Bull Market
A MUST LISTEN SD Metals & Markets Begins Now:
With A Trend Change in Gold and Silver Prices Underway Friday, Expert Analyst David Morgan Joined the Show, Discussing:
- Morgan and Dubin Explain Why It’s Gonna Be EXPLOSIVE In the 4th Quarter!
- Gigantic Tidal Wave of Managed Money is Beginning to Sniff Around Gold and Silver
- Why Morgan Thinks This Is “Going to Be the Longest and Most Bullish Move in Precious Metals History”
- “The Secretary Had NEVER Seen Real Silver Before!’: Risks of Unallocated (Rehypothecated) Storage vs. Offshore Allocated & Segregated Bullion Storage in Cayman Islands
- This is A Major Concern For the Silver Shorts…
Silver’s bear market phase from 2011 has definitely ended:
The closer the system comes to unraveling altogether, gold and silver remain attractive as a means of holding onto money with ready, liquid exchange value.
Silver is in a different world.
It has a long way farther to fall, before it catches down to the fundamentals…
Seasonally, gold is entering the sweet spot…
In an announcement many silverbugs will no doubt rejoice over, Bo Polny has just called for a Royal Silver Price Flush…
Is The Silver Price SMASH Over?
This week, Egon von Greyerz met up with Sprott’s John Embry in London to discuss a subject that we suspect could peak the interest of more than a few readers.
Could silver reach $1,000?
In January, Keith Neumeyer, the CEO of the world’s top primary silver producer boldly predicted that silver would rise to $20 by the end of the year.
Now Neumeyer, who is also the Chairman of gold-focused mineral bank First Mining Finance (which has seen a 220% increase this year), has another bold prediction.
With his insider understanding of the resource market and close relationships with many in the industry, Neumeyer says we should prepare ourselves for gold to rise to a possible high of $8,000 per ounce, which would mean at least at least $200 for silver, with the potential to go SIGNIFICANTLY higher…
An upside breakout for both gold and silver looks imminent…
After dipping back during August, the silver price rallied toward the highs early this month, and then failed, dropping hard on Friday, making it very likely that a Double Top is completing.
With the dollar turning higher and latest silver COTs at frightening extremes, it is not hard to see why it might drop soon.
Normally such COT readings would lead to severe losses…