With ISIS, the new terror prima donnas of the Middle East, the United States has once again created its own enemies – and is now defending them against Putin.
The Donald responded to a Fox Business inquiry this week to his thoughts on gold that “Gold used to be something I used to like, but I have not bought gold, no“.
Ron Paul responded with a classic all-out RANT:
On today’s Liberty Report, we covered the US government’s assassination program. You’ll surely recall when President Obama issued an executive order that said the President has the authority to assassinate even American citizens at his own discretion.
Well, a very important report was issued by The Intercept that gave us a view at how horrendous the US drone program is in practice.
The report was from a whistle-blower who showed that during a five month period of drone strikes in Afghanistan, 90 percent of the people killed were not the intended targets.
This is very dangerous territory. The immorality should be extremely obvious. But there are also the unintended consequences and blowback that end up flying back like boomerangs.
Click here for more from The News Doctors:
His crime? A sincere belief that the US government did not have the authority to collect income tax from American citizens.
Lew Rockwell joins Ron Paul’s Liberty Report for a MUST WATCH interview breaking down Syria and the march towards WWIII:
“I’m surprised [this dollar crisis] hasn’t happened already. But I think it’s because the rest of the world has just been so brainwashed by the mainstream media, by the central bankers, by Wall Street, that they just haven’t figured out the problems that the Federal Reserve has created over the last seven years, with three rounds of quantitative easing and zero-percent interest rates. I think the US economy is poised on a much bigger cliff than the one we went over in 2008.”
“Everything is vulnerable, so we’re living in very dangerous times,” Ron Paul warned about the current economic outlook.
The dollar is revealed to be a paper thin instrument of warfare, a twisted illusion, a weapon in a covert economic war that threatens our very livelihood.
Want to know what Dr. Ron Paul thinks about the potential for a disruptive financial market event and the status of the U.S. dollar in the future? Interested in his perspective on the Republican Party and last November’s election?
Eric Dubin interviewed Dr. Paul about his latest book, “Swords Into Plowshares,” and asked related questions of great interest to Silver Doctors readers.
Check out his exclusive interview on The News Doctors here:
– Former U.S. Congressman blasts Fed’s role in markets
– Gives scathing analysis of modern economics and markets
– Highlights complete disregard of economic fundamentals in investment decisions today
– As will be the case with Greece, U.S. will eventually be forced to liquidate debt
– Attempts to forecast day of reckoning are futile as it is a function of psychology
– “They can’t print money forever”
– Gold and silver will weather and thrive in currency devaluation
The US government knows that Russia will not blithely accept Washington’s dictates, yet it still reacts like a petulant child flying into a tantrum whenever Russia dares to exert its sovereignty. The existence of a country that won’t kowtow to Washington’s demands is an unforgivable sin, to be punished with economic sanctions, attempting to freeze Russia out of world financial markets; veiled threats to strip Russia’s hosting of the 2018 World Cup; and now the seizure of Russian state assets.
The end result of this needless bullying by the United States will hasten the one thing Washington fears the most: a world monetary system in which the US has no say and the dollar is relegated to playing second fiddle.
Click here for Ron Paul’s Full Analysis of Russian Asset Seizures on TND:
Just who, exactly owns the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve???
Most Silver Doctors readers are familiar with Dr. Ron Paul’s work to end the Federal Reserve and restore America’s use of Constitutional money. In this talk Dr. Paul describes the enabling power the printing press affords the warfare state and the “big picture” related to our fiat-based system.
What is not often covered in the media are the audits of the US official gold reserves stored at the US Mint, which is the custodian for 95 % (7716 tonnes) of the stash – also referred to as deep storage, and at the Federal Reserve Bank Of New York that safeguards the remaining 5 % (418 tonnes).
The lawful owner of the US official gold reserves is the US Treasury.
Part one covered the most recent records I could find published by the US government, in this post we’ll examine more historical records and approach this matter from a more critical angle.