Already on the “avoid” list for many gold investors and traders, the latest from Canadian metals dealer Kitco will leaving you shaking your head in disbelief.
PM fund manager Dave Kranzer joins us this week for a power packed show discussing:
- Netherlands Bombshell: 130 tons of gold secretly repatriated from the NY Fed– Dave explains why this gold nearly had to have come from the GLD
- Silver shortage is BACK!! Silver Eagles & Maples premiums rising as Mints allocate production, major US mints running up to 8 weeks behind on silver production!
- Kranzler explains why the commonly referenced Kitco’s gold & silver charts are NOT the true spot price for the metals
- Holiday Melt-Up; Why a blow off top is coming in the equity market followed by a major crash
- Japanese yen supernova- is hyperinflation of the Yen imminent?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & PM Fund Manager Dave Kranzler is below:
While it was likely a fat finger of the data entry variety by an employee of the bankrupt Kitco.com, silver’s 24 hour live chart reveals a massive $1.50 spike from $32 to $33.50 just prior to midnight eastern.
Unfortunately for Blythe and her monkeys, the spike failed to trigger a single liquidation algo on physical silver holdings.
With the October FOMC statement due later Wednesday, perhaps a late night caption contest is in order?