Something BIG, UGLY, and NASTY this way comes…
- Metals SMASHED- Are Gold and Silver Headed to NEW LOWS?
- Would An Interest Rate Hike By the Fed Ignite the Next BULL Market in Gold & Silver?
- We Already Have HYPERINFLATION! (of the fiat currency quantity- & We’ll Have Currency Collapse Within 2-3 Years!)
- Can the Banks Talk Gold Down to $900?
- Alasdair is Ready for the Collapse: Lets Get On With It!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Alasdair Macleod is Below:
Every fiat currency in history has eventually collapsed.
The US dollar will collapse too, but we think that day is many years away.
Meanwhile, our analysis says the dollar could get MUCH stronger:
- 5 MILLION oz Retail Silver BACKLOG
- Morgan Breaks Down Physical Market: Shortage in the Wholesale Market, or Just in Retail?
- At What Point Does the Retail Market Put Stress on the 1000 oz Bar Market?
- Funds Attempting to Trigger $1070 Stops, Send Gold Towards 3 Figures
- Closer to the Edge of the Cliff- “At Some Point, Something’s Going to Give!”
- Shemitah Week is HERE: Is the BIG ONE on the doorstep? Eric and David weigh inThe SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
It’s not a question of either/or. It’s not a debate over inflation VS. deflation.
It’s only a matter of WHEN we’ll end up with BOTH.
- After a Brief Rally, Bear Market Likely to Resume With a Vengeance- the END GAME IS APPROACHING!
- Run On Silver Developing As Physical Demand Goes THROUGH THE ROOF
- Is the Bond Market About to Find Religion?
- Alasdair Explains Why the Next Crisis (Which He Believes is Likely to Begin in About a Month) Will Spread From A Banking Crisis to a CURRENCY CRISIS
- In the Words of Eric Dubin: Its Going to Get REALLY UGLY
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Alasdair Macleod is Below:
As we know so well; over the last two weeks, the chaos in global markets finally reached the shores of Manhattan. Market chaos, that had previously been quite widespread and headlined by China, finally gripped U.S. markets. Now we find out China has exited over $100 billion of U.S. Treasury bonds in just the last two weeks and has indicated it is dumping more through Belgium and elsewhere.
China will clearly no longer fund U.S. budget deficits in the foreseeable future. This leaves us with the misunderstood truth “the Federal Reserve is THE Buyer of last resort.” Worse yet; the Emerging Markets have had to jump the gun and have already started to unload U.S. Treasury’s as their currency falls to reflect lower trade and China’s devaluation of the Yuan.
Apparently, the U.S. has now crossed the Rubicon of sorts and will be forced to “print” deficit spending as a last resort. It is called MONETIZATION and has ALWAYS led to hyperinflation.
Sinclair contends, “This is a pre-crash, and we are not making it through September without the real thing.
The US Plunge Protection Team is losing control of the markets, and Sinclair warns, “They got the dickens scared out of them. They actually backed off providing the funds necessary. . . . That’s your warning. The warning is markets can overrun plunge protection teams. Markets can and will overrun the manipulation of metals and currencies.
The market will overrun the false strength in the US dollar…
The two last men standing will be gold and gold on steroids-silver.”
It’s BLACK MONDAY, August 24, 2015: Andy Hoffman joins us to recap the 1,000+ plummet in the DOW at the market open and the “sheer horror” of what is to come.
Andy breaks it down in this way, “There is nothing ‘flash crash’ about this morning, this is called an overwhelming supply of sell orders at the open as people are terrified for their financial lives as they should be. Because this is just the beginning. Unless they hyperinflate it (the stock market) which is very possible, look what’s going on in Venezuela, we are going to revisit the 2008-2009 lows without a question. So this is not “flash crashing”, this is terrified panic as it should be.”
“What we see at present is a battle between the central banks and the collapse of the financial system fought on two fronts. On one front, the central banks preside over the creation of additional liquidity for the financial system in order to hold back the tide of debt defaults that would otherwise occur.”
The formula for hyperinflation concedes that massive debts require massive servicing.
We don’t collect enough to meet that at normal rates of interest. Budget deficit numbers and perception can be fudged for all eternity, but ultimately, it is the massive flow of coming payments that will require equally massive bond offering.
The dollar is revealed to be a paper thin instrument of warfare, a twisted illusion, a weapon in a covert economic war that threatens our very livelihood.
We are going to see a negative gradual financial crescendo into September and fear is going to strike the entire financial world far more then than it has now.
All of this crescendo leads to a blow off of the top of the mountain of the most magnificent volcano know to man obliterates the surrounding landscape and peoples.
I am speaking of the red hot magma of the paper bond and derivatives market and multitude of naked no substance bets that the entire financial world rests upon and how fragile it is. It is going to fail in about 60 minutes…