If ATMs, banks and markets close, or if hyperinflation makes the fiat, Federal Reserve note completely worthless overnight, none of these goods will be exchangeable for the money you have sitting in the bank, or on a credit card.
And it sure looks angry…
The next financial crisis could manifest itself in the coming months.
When something as epochal as this happens, we can expect the macroeconomic establishment to be clueless with respect to the problem itself and its scale.
Central banks will naturally revert to the Lehman remedy of further monetary expansion to cover the losses, whose enormous scale will not be apparent at the outset. This time, not only will the fiat money quantity accelerate into hyper-drive, it will be impossible to maintain the purchasing-power of the world’s reserve currency, therefore threatening that of all the others.
- Metals SMASHED- Are Gold and Silver Headed to NEW LOWS?
- Would An Interest Rate Hike By the Fed Ignite the Next BULL Market in Gold & Silver?
- We Already Have HYPERINFLATION! (of the fiat currency quantity- & We’ll Have Currency Collapse Within 2-3 Years!)
- Can the Banks Talk Gold Down to $900?
- Alasdair is Ready for the Collapse: Lets Get On With It!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Alasdair Macleod is Below:
Every fiat currency in history has eventually collapsed.
The US dollar will collapse too, but we think that day is many years away.
Meanwhile, our analysis says the dollar could get MUCH stronger:
With gold and silver hammered again Friday and gold briefly breaking below $1100, Silver Expert David Morgan joined the show, discussing:
- 5 MILLION oz Retail Silver BACKLOG
- Morgan Breaks Down Physical Market: Shortage in the Wholesale Market, or Just in Retail?
- At What Point Does the Retail Market Put Stress on the 1000 oz Bar Market?
- Funds Attempting to Trigger $1070 Stops, Send Gold Towards 3 Figures
- Closer to the Edge of the Cliff- “At Some Point, Something’s Going to Give!”
- Shemitah Week is HERE: Is the BIG ONE on the doorstep? Eric and David weigh inThe SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
It’s not a question of either/or. It’s not a debate over inflation VS. deflation.
It’s only a matter of WHEN we’ll end up with BOTH.