- DOW Plunges 500 Points Friday, 1300 Points on the Week- Is a Global Financial Collapse/Panic Underway?
- August Silver Open Interest Surges, Stands For Immediately Delivery of 35 Tonnes: Who Needs Immediate Delivery of 1,135,000 oz of Silver in a Non-Delivery Month!?!
- Doc Explains the Mechanics of Hedging, and Why SDBullion Believes in Physical Metals, Not Hedging Sales to Dollars With Paper Gold and Silver Shorts
Eric On Greece: Why GREXIT Finally Arrives in 2016
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is Below:
The position of the banksters is becoming unbelievably strained in the gold/silver suppression scheme.
There are now 351,519 oz of deliverable COMEX gold, valued at roughly $387 million dollars! This means that deliverables, in dollar terms, are 7 TIMES LESS than they were when Kyle Bass took delivery of $1 Billion in gold and ran!
The amount of gold Bass helped take possession of alone, was three times greater than what remains on the Comex “deliverables” line item today.
This means that if another “Kyle Bass” today tried to remove a mere $1 billion in gold from “registered” gold, something exceptionally ugly would take place!
We watched intently as July Comex silver deliveries spiked to unusually high levels.
Now, with August Comex gold in delivery, we’re starting to see some of the same demand.
No, it’s not a “run” or a potential “default”. It may, however, be another indicator of extremely tight global wholesale precious metal supply.
The lower price of gold has triggered an avalanche of physical gold accumulation both globally and in the United States. This means that the behavior of the gold holdings of the GLD Trust are behaving inversely to the observed behavior of the global market for physical gold – i.e. the amount of gold held in “trust” at GLD should be rising, not falling.
The ONLY explanation for this is that GLD is being looted by the bullion banks.
The once great U.S. Empire is now in big trouble. The U.S. Empire is on its last legs.
At some point, we will not be able to trade worthless Fiat Dollars for our oil imports. Falling domestic oil production, on top of falling oil imports will wreak havoc on the U.S. Economy and most paper and physical assets. Thus, the collapse of the U.S. Retirement Market will cause an EPIC SURGE in the price of gold.
This is why it is best to see the WRITING ON THE WALL and invest in gold and silver before its impossible to acquire the metal.
- Eric Breaks Down the Numbers and Explains Why Friday’s Chinese Announcement Updating Gold Reserves to 1658 Metric Tonnes is a TOTAL JOKE!
- Silver Smashed to $14 Handle and Gold Closes Week at Bear Market Lows- Are the Metals Headed Over the Cliff for Final Capitulation Crash on Sunday’s Globex Open?
- Is Greece Over, Or Are We in the Eye of the Hurricane?
- Physical Silver Mainstays Go NO OFFER At Authorized Distributors and Wholesalers!
The SD Weekly Metals and Market With The Doc & Eric Dubin is Below:
The Venezuelan gold repatriation transport operation took just over two months to complete, beginning on 25 November 2011, and winding up on 30 January 2012. During this time, 23 shipments (by air) are said to have arrived in Caracas, with 160 tonnes of gold flown in.
Notwithstanding the fact that the German Bundesbank claims to have quietly and secretively moved 940 tonnes of its gold from the Bank of England in London to its Bundesbank headquarters in Frankfurt between 2000 and 2001, the Venezuelan gold repatriation is still probably the “largest movement of physical gold in the world market” since that time.
The death of Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez in March 2013, and the election of Nicolás Maduro as his successor marked a re-establishment of the relationship between the international investment banks and the Venezuelan central bank.
Translation: With Chavez now out of the picture, the desperate banksters want it back…
London has been pretty much emptied out – I don’t think there’s a lot gold left in London that’s available for shipment elsewhere. – James Turk
Expert PM analyst Steve St. Angelo (SRSRocco) joins the show this week discussing:
- How long can the bankers manipulate the price of gold & silver? Can it continue another decade or two?
Steve explains why the price of silver is poised to rise EXPONENTIALLY
- Steve explains why When the Light Bulb goes on (for global investors), you’re going to see see a MAD RUSH into precious metals, and crazy prices!
- With the oil price cut in half over the past 6 months, is Peak Oil a Myth of the past, or is it closer than ever- and what are the implications for gold & silver?
- Steve believes the numbers indicate that Silver investors are becoming complacent in 2015- the time to buy insurance is BEFORE your house burns down and its TOO LATE!
- We’re going to see convulsions in the market- by 2020 the world will be a totally different place, and it will be difficult to obtain physical precious metals!
- “What happened to Ammo will happen to Gold & Silver!”
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & SRSRocco is below:
The world is heading towards an economic and financial collapse of epic proportions.
ENERGY drives the markets, not FINANCE. Finance is supposed to steer the economy in a straight line on the road, not full speed over the cliff. Without a growing energy supply, there would be no U.S. Dollar Fiat Monetary System.
That being said, the global gold mining industry is now in serious trouble as the current low market price impedes exploration which would guarantee future production. How bad is it?
Well, let’s look at the following chart:
The Austrian Court of Audit expresses great concern about the disproportionate amount of official gold reserves (229.6 tonnes) stored at the Bank Of England (BOE), which will be the Austrians excuse for repatriating, “the gold depository contract with the depository in England contained deficiencies” and, “gold reserves stored abroad, internal auditing measures were lacking”.
They’re putting it blunt for an official source on a topic so sensitive as gold.