The last two months have brought confirmation that, as we long have suspected, GATA has outlined only a small part of the surreptitious market manipulation being undertaken by central banks — that this manipulation is actually comprehensive, that it covers nearly every major market in the world.
GATA’s Chris Powell joins us this week for a power packed show discussing:
- Powell’s view on the endgame- Central banks will revaluate gold upwards substantially overnight, after which the gold suppression will start again from a much higher level
- Massive Chinese gold accumulation: China doesn’t want a free market, they want control of the gold market!
- If Gold & Silver Markets Are Not Rigged, They Are the Only Markets Not Rigged- Free markets are restraints on Central bank power!
- Physical vs. certificate bullion- Chris asserts that if you’re taking certificates at a bullion bank, you might as well flush your money down the toilet!
- Physical PM investors are fighting every central bank in the world- they won’t relinquish their power easily until the last ounce of metal is drained from the markets.
- Is the collapse of the fiat system imminent, or will the struggle against Central banks go on for decades?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With Special Guest Chris Powell is below:
As many of you know, my website was pulled Friday afternoon and I could not post.
Here is a copy of the email that I received:
After a brutal trading week which saw silver close at 4 year lows and gold only $10 from summer 2013 lows, GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins the show discussing:
- Silver closes under $17 & gold rolls over into the close- is a waterfall capitulation collapse coming on Sunday night’s Globex open?
- Murphy explains why this is the Gold Cartel’s Final Campaign- The Biggest Move in the History of All Markets is Coming (but at what level will it start from?)
- Why haven’t the miners fought back? Murphy explains why the World Gold Council is against precious metals miners
- The Doc examines the gold & silver take-down from the perspective of the bullion banks- what is the ultimate game-plan?
- Where will the pain end? Murphy explains why there is No such thing as oversold in a manipulated market, & that This is an effort to completely decimate the gold & silver markets & industry by driving them into oblivion- the banksters are attempting to corner the global physical and mining markets!
- The Final End Game- Why the probability of a Grand Reset currency collapse is increasing
You won’t want to miss The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Bill Murphy’s breakdown of this week’s PM beatdown below:
Apparently, the delay in publication of the blockbuster story on PM manipulation involving gov’t collusion by renowned financial journalist William Cohan comes down to this:
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins Finance & Liberty for an in-depth interview discussing:
- Why Manipulation of Gold & Silver Prices have de-coupled from the fundamentals
– Current Gold & Silver Fundamentals and Outlook going forward
- Why NOW is an historic opportunity to acquire physical Gold & Silver
Murphy’s full interview is below:
With great persistence and a little encouragement from GATA our friend R.B. in Britain has more or less solved the mystery of the Financial Times’ quick deletion from its Internet site of its February 24 report about gold market manipulation, “Fears Over Gold Price Rigging Put Investors on Alert; German and UK Regulators Investigate.”
The explanation is pretty much what one might expect: For the Financial Times, one of the many news organizations to which GATA repeatedly has provided its full documentation of gold price suppression by Western central banks – the issue is simply too “sensitive.”
GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins The Doc & Eric Dubin on this week’s show to discuss:
- Why Murphy believes JPMorgan accumulated vast stores of PHYSICAL SILVER into the 2011 top while shorting the paper market, and has used the physical stockpiles to smash silver lower over the past 3 years- resulting in a paper fortune for JPM, but that the market action over the past 2 months indicates JPM has RUN OUT OF PHYSICAL SILVER to manipulate prices down!
- Gold & silver’s trading in the wake of the MH17 tragedy- Murphy explains why the cartel never allow the PMs to hold their gains from an international crisis
- Big money responds to early week take-down of gold & silver with massive physical buying- signs we may be in the early stages of a massive sustained run for the metals
- The GATA Chairman provides his current outlook for gold & silver, and states that the next rally will see the most volatile and explosive moves to the upside for gold & silver of the entire bull market!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & GATA Chairman Bill Murphy is below:
We already know that what is reported by the mainstream media all across the political spectrum – from MSNBC to Fox News – is largely highly scripted, distorted and controlled by the Government.
But the news coverage of the gold market manipulation is the most highly contained information next to defense and espionage.
The New York Times’ “Dealbook” blog wrote an article yesterday smearing the recent lawsuits filed against the big banks for gold market manipulation. It described the nature of the lawsuits as being seeded in conspiracy theory and it referenced GATA as a group of “offbeat activists.”
The piece below is in response.
The oppressive and illegal manipulation of the gold market is starting to show unintended consequences again. At the beginning of April the LBMA (London) gold forward rate (GOFO) turned negative again. It’s been getting more negative every day this month.
From January 1, 1989 – July 7, 2013, there were only seven days in which a negative GOFO was observed. But since 7/7/2103, GOFO has been negative more than 55% of the time. In other words, the market for physical gold that can be delivered into the custody of the buyer has never been tighter.
The distinguished analysts from Goldman Sachs have reiterated their 2014 forecast for gold to hit $1,050 by the end of the year.
Goldman has a serious motivation for throwing the paper price of gold under the bus. You see… Goldman is by far the weakest and most vulnerable bank when it comes to its Assets to Derivatives ratio. Not only does Goldman rank DEAD LAST compared to the other banks in this ratio, it does so with flying colors.
The stench of a well-trodden cow pasture is emanating from the Zerohedge article which tries to blame the decline in the price of gold during 2013 on China’s use of a complicated commodities financing structure. Long time readers know that I always give ZH credit for digging up a lot of information and news items that we might otherwise miss. It is invaluable in that respect. However, Zerohedge has historically missed the boat with respect to knowledge and understanding of the precious metals market.
Zerohedge has tried to connect the price-action in the price of gold during 2013 with the amount of gold futures selling which accompanies the CCFD gold transactions for the purposes of hedging.
Zerohedge’s analysis of China’s gold buying is fundamentally flawed, and totally wrong.
The REAL reason that China was able to import over 2,000 tonnes of gold in 2013 without the price being driven a lot higher is due to 3 factors:
“I mean the gold is gone- its been cornered by China and it is so miss-priced as to be ridiculous. I think if there is any surprise, it will be just how high the price of gold goes over the course of this year. And I think that it could well go considerably higher than the $2,000 price that Bill Murphy just mentioned.”
Alasdair Macleod & Bill Murphy’s full MUST WATCH interview is below:
- Friday’s massive cartel raid on the metals as gold pummeled by $25, and silver by nearly $1 on the NFP release
- Ukraine crisis rapidly escalating as Russia has halted ammo exports to the US, both sides threaten economic war & retaliation, and Russia invades Ukranian Air Force Base in Crimea late Friday
- SD Exclusive Report: After hundreds of BBB complaints over 6 month delays shipping bullion to customers, Tulving Company goes out of business
- Bill discusses the latest on BaFin’s PM investigation, and whether GATA might be involved in assisting the German regulators
- Murphy provides his outlook for the metals, and makes the case why gold and silver will become explosive within a month!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & GATA’s Bill Murphy is below:
Thanks to a tip from an SD reader, we have discovered the US’ official bar list of “Deep Storage Gold” held at Fort Knox, Denver, and West Point, buried in a PDF file on the House Financial Services website.
Updated on Sept 30th, 2010, the document provides a full bar inventory including total bars, weights, and fineness of the US Deep Storage Gold reserves.
For all those inquiring minds wondering how much if any of the US’ gold reserve remains, the official US Deep Storage Gold bar list is below: