Gregory Mannarino joins Silver Doctors to discuss the latest market news as central banks around the world continue to destroy currencies and inflate their favorite asset bubbles…
The Basement Arcade is closing, and the metals are about to come upstairs. Be ready or you may just miss them…
Gold showing strength all day after the pre-market sell-off, and silver is finally starting to perk up after President Trump’s Tweet and ahead of the Fed.
And if that wasn’t bad enough, here come the Fed Minutemen…
Yes, we know your games. No, we don’t like it when you rub it in our faces. But could you at least do it with care next time?
Janet, we have a problem…
(Hint: Its not jaundice its luster!)
It’s Finally Official: The Fed Has Hiked Interest Rates 25 BPS For the 3rd Time in 15 Months.
Gold and Silver Jumped On the News…
- Fed hikes rates 0.25%
- Fed now sees 3 rate hikes in 2017
- Translation: we’ll see you again next December
- Gold and Silver react with a vertical cliff-dive…
The world is only hours away from key BOJ and Fed meetings that could create a SEA CHANGE in global markets.
A rate hike from the Fed would create panic in the stock market, and investors would flock to gold, just as they did after the first rate hike in December…
Does this look like the right time to raise rates?
If there is no rate hike next week, GDX should challenge the $32 area highs, and lead bullion higher.
If there is a rate hike, GDX and most gold stocks will likely spike lower while bullion soars higher, in a scenario similar to what happened when Janet hiked in December of 2015.
The good news is that after a very brief decline when Janet hiked last year, gold stocks staged one of the biggest rallies in many years.
If she hikes next week, I expect history to rhyme!
Man, this crap is getting old…
- NO RATE HIKE – “Committee decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 1/4 to 1/2 percent”
- Gold and Silver Popping On the News
- With No Rate Hike Fully Priced into the Market, Will the Cartel Drop the Hammer on Gold and Silver After Initial Reaction?
Full FOMC Statement is Below:
With Oil Plunging to $35, and Silver Hitting New 5-Year Lows at $13.68 Ahead of the FOMC, The Doc & Eric Dubin Break Down the Action, Discussing:
- Silver Smashed to $13.68– Are BIG New Lows Ahead?
- Fed Set to Hike Interest Rates in the Face of Credit Markets Seizing Up
- High Yield Bonds in MELTDOWN..It’s Likely Just Begun…
- Deflationary Snowball Gaining Momentum & Heading Downhill?
- Supply Destruction Sowing the Seeds for Next Bull Market – Anglo American Slashes Production, Lays Off 85,000
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is Below:
- the Committee decided to raise the target range for the federal funds rate to 1/4 to 1/2 percent
- The Committee is maintaining its existing policy of reinvesting principal payments from its holdings of agency debt and agency mortgage-backed securities in agency mortgage-backed securities and of rolling over maturing Treasury securities at auction
Full FOMC Statement is below:
Will they, or won’t they? Will gold and silver be smashed to triple digits and $12.50, or will they gap higher on a short squeeze of historic proportions?
What has been described as the most important FOMC decision in history is hours away…