In this week’s Metals & Markets, The Doc & Eric Dubin break down the week’s action discussing:
- First Majestic Silver takes on the cartel- holds back 35% of Q3 silver production- CEO Keith Neumeyer issues call for silver miners to form their own cartel to put an end once and for all to paper manipulation
- Russian/ US Geopolitical crisis escalates- Putin warns of MAJOR CONFLICT with US, loss of reserve currency status for dollar
- Swiss Gold Referendum- could a YES vote shatter the cartel’s grip on gold?
- Silver market tightens- premiums are on the rise as Royal Canadian Mint begins allocating silver maples, major private mints running production delays on PHYSICAL metal
- Gold predictably capped at $1250- whats next for gold & silver?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is Below: