This time around the loss of confidence will extend to central banks themselves, and the only sure place to hide in our opinion will be gold…
In a rare CNBC panel appearance with Bridgewater’s Ray Dalio (a strong proponent of gold) former Treasury Secy Timmy Geithner claimed “central banks aren’t out of ammunition”.
Is Gold Revaluation Next?
As he laughs it up with the CNBC Money Bunnies, Former Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher claims the Fed saved the economy in 2008 with hookers and blow.
Well at least the second part:
“We injected the economy with cocaine and heroin…”
The Fed is seemingly unaware of early signs of price inflation…
This is how the Fed screwed you…
I’d love to see the Fed hike rates next month at their next FOMC circus.
The the truth is that the only goal the Fed has accomplished is an almost daily delivery of good belly-laugh…
Is the general public waking up to the Central Bankers’ monetary policies?
The elitists who control the Fed are not stupid. They have ignited the third stock market bubble specifically for purpose of a final effort to confiscate public wealth and destroy the middle class.
This is The Fed’s Final Solution…
The easy money FED has done generational damage, priced in terms far to large to quantify. The FED has, through years of reckless, low rates and centralized planning, created a perverse incentive structure for young people in general, and young women in particular.
The FED has so thoroughly and so completely skewed the normal business cycle and the destruction phase of capitalism, that there is no longer any business incentive to create real jobs.
In a very rational application of economic theory, the incentive structure as discussed above, the recent graduate has a choice: take a low paying job if it is even available, or find another way to pay bills other than getting a traditional job…
- NO RATE HIKE – “Committee decided to maintain the target range for the federal funds rate at 1/4 to 1/2 percent”
- Gold and Silver Popping On the News
- With No Rate Hike Fully Priced into the Market, Will the Cartel Drop the Hammer on Gold and Silver After Initial Reaction?
Full FOMC Statement is Below:
The USFed is so strapped, so deeply under siege, so overwhelmed, that it requires urgent help from the USDept Treasury.
So they have expanded QE to become Double Barreled Hidden QE to Infinity.
The Gold price will find its true value and price over $10,000 per ounce. The Silver price will find its true value and price over $400 per ounce. In reaching these levels, the ratio will return to the 25-1 range. Several steps have been laid out toward the return of proper price to precious metals.
The steps will each involve a quantum jump in the Gold & Silver prices. The process will take a few years, but might be breath-taking in speed once the process is begun.
The steps involve:
The Fed is nearing the End of the Monetary Road.
None of this has been tried before and, to me, that just demonstrates the dangers. Once you get into a situation like the central banks did in ’08 with this panicking — everyone calls it the Hotel California — you can’t get out.
With Gold and Silver Smashed Again This Week, Harvey Organ Joined the Show to Break Down All the
Action Manipulation, Discussing:
- 5 Tons of Registered Gold Left at COMEX, 40 Tonnes May Stand for Delivery: “It’s Gonna Be Chaos!“
- Harvey Breaks Down Backwardation & Scarcity in London, With NY A FLOOD of PAPER Gold & Silver!
- India Launches Scheme to Grab Citizens Gold
- “I’m Waiting For China“: Why Harvey Believes China Will Soon END GOLD MANIPULATION
- When the Gold Runs Out at the NY Fed…That’s The End!
- With the West’s Gold Supply Nearing the Bottom of the Barrel, Will the Cartel Go After the Vatican’s Gold Next?
The SD Weekly Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Harvey Organ is Below:
Impeachment is a small step towards the replacement of the malefic hell that the central bankers inflict as they squeeze America to the “consequences of defaulting on a desperate bargain”.
Unless a modern day Lindbergh emerges to carry on the fight, the next generation will be even more ignorant of the forbidden history that put into motion the demise of our country. Today impeachment is a threat that was fine to use against Richard Nixon but was wrong to try William Clinton. For once a true bi-partisan agreement can be forged to use impeachment against the true and real enemy, the Federal Reserve.
- Committee today reaffirmed its view that the current 0 to 1/4 percent target range for the federal funds rate remains appropriate
- The Committee anticipates that it will be appropriate to raise the target range for the federal funds rate when it has seen some further improvement in the labor market
- The Committee currently anticipates that, even after employment and inflation are near mandate-consistent levels, economic conditions may, for some time, warrant keeping the target federal funds rate below levels the Committee views as normal in the longer run.
- Gold & silver smash commences…
Want to know how to short The Fed?