The USFed is so strapped, so deeply under siege, so overwhelmed, that it requires urgent help from the USDept Treasury.
So they have expanded QE to become Double Barreled Hidden QE to Infinity.
The Gold price will find its true value and price over $10,000 per ounce. The Silver price will find its true value and price over $400 per ounce. In reaching these levels, the ratio will return to the 25-1 range. Several steps have been laid out toward the return of proper price to precious metals.
The steps will each involve a quantum jump in the Gold & Silver prices. The process will take a few years, but might be breath-taking in speed once the process is begun.
The steps involve:
The Fed is nearing the End of the Monetary Road.
None of this has been tried before and, to me, that just demonstrates the dangers. Once you get into a situation like the central banks did in ’08 with this panicking — everyone calls it the Hotel California — you can’t get out.
With Gold and Silver Smashed Again This Week, Harvey Organ Joined the Show to Break Down All the
Action Manipulation, Discussing:
- 5 Tons of Registered Gold Left at COMEX, 40 Tonnes May Stand for Delivery: “It’s Gonna Be Chaos!“
- Harvey Breaks Down Backwardation & Scarcity in London, With NY A FLOOD of PAPER Gold & Silver!
- India Launches Scheme to Grab Citizens Gold
- “I’m Waiting For China“: Why Harvey Believes China Will Soon END GOLD MANIPULATION
- When the Gold Runs Out at the NY Fed…That’s The End!
- With the West’s Gold Supply Nearing the Bottom of the Barrel, Will the Cartel Go After the Vatican’s Gold Next?
The SD Weekly Metals and Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and Harvey Organ is Below:
Impeachment is a small step towards the replacement of the malefic hell that the central bankers inflict as they squeeze America to the “consequences of defaulting on a desperate bargain”.
Unless a modern day Lindbergh emerges to carry on the fight, the next generation will be even more ignorant of the forbidden history that put into motion the demise of our country. Today impeachment is a threat that was fine to use against Richard Nixon but was wrong to try William Clinton. For once a true bi-partisan agreement can be forged to use impeachment against the true and real enemy, the Federal Reserve.
- Committee today reaffirmed its view that the current 0 to 1/4 percent target range for the federal funds rate remains appropriate
- The Committee anticipates that it will be appropriate to raise the target range for the federal funds rate when it has seen some further improvement in the labor market
- The Committee currently anticipates that, even after employment and inflation are near mandate-consistent levels, economic conditions may, for some time, warrant keeping the target federal funds rate below levels the Committee views as normal in the longer run.
- Gold & silver smash commences…
Want to know how to short The Fed?
“Eventually the foreign exchange markets are going to get wise to this con. They’re going to figure this game out, and they’re going to realize that the Fed is never going to deliver on this promise [of a rate hike], that rates aren’t going to go up, that the balance sheet is never going to shrink, that it’s going to grow in perpetuity. And then there is going to be a currency crisis…”
Peter Schiff’s EPIC Rant on CNBC is Below:
“Everything is vulnerable, so we’re living in very dangerous times,” Ron Paul warned about the current economic outlook.
During this 30+ minute interview, Jason asks G Edward Griffin about when things really started to go badly in the US and if 1913 marked a key historical point?
Griffin says the US Constitution was flawed and yet the US prospered for many, many years until collectivism started to massively accelerate during the Woodrow Wilson era.
Jason then asks Griffin about Keynesian Economics and if deflation will be allowed for a long period of time?
Griffin says there’s a big, important ideological battle going on now between collectivism and those who oppose it.
- Committee reaffirms that ZIRP remains appropriate, hints at delay to rate hikes
- Gold and silver initially jumping on the releaseFull FOMC Statement is below:
- To support continued progress toward maximum employment and price stability, the Committee today reaffirmed its view that the current 0 to 1/4 percent target range for the federal funds rate remains appropriate.
- The Committee anticipates that it will be appropriate to raise the target range for the federal funds rate when it has seen further improvement in the labor market
Full FOMC Statement below:
The pre-Fed period of the American Economy is pretty stable. Two spikes occur due to wars that we know disrupted the economy—and they’re pretty small, considering.
Interest declines to a lower level when the government was paying down its war debt. Things remain stable until the creation of the Fed.
After that, we get a rise, a protracted fall, an incredible and truly massive rise, and an endless freefall.
Just who, exactly owns the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve???
The 2008 crisis saw the Fed use some of its tools, but not all of them.
The Fed’s most powerful tools, gold revaluation and money printing, were never employed in that crisis.
QE4, if used to fund government infrastructure spending, can be inflationary, but if the next crisis is severe, only gold revaluation will work to end it.
- Committee anticipates that it will be appropriate to raise the target range for the federal funds rate when it has seen further improvement in the labor market
- Even after employment and inflation are near mandate-consistent levels, economic conditions may, for some time, warrant keeping the target federal funds rate below levels the Committee views as normal in the longer run
(Translation: ZIRP is here to stay)
- Fed to maintain accommodative financial conditions
- Somehow no rate hike is now algo bearish for PMs as Gold & silver instantly knocked lower on the release…
Full FOMC statement is below:
Our favorite Fed-basher, Jim Grant was back on CNBC’s Squawk Box for another brilliant interview discussing the fall-out from the Fed’s disastrous economic policies.
“If companies can’t fail that means somebody else can’t start. You’re looking at a petrified forest rather than dynamic capitalism,”
Behold “The fruit of heavy-handed government manipulation & price control… no matter what ‘famous-blogger’ Ben Bernanke says“
Grant’s leaves the CNBC shills nearly speachless once again: