With silver smashed to a new bear low breaking long term support at $18/oz Friday, Alasdair Macleod joined the show to break down the trading action in precious metals, discussing:
- Friday’s silver slaughter- is the bottom finally in, or are we looking at a silver bloodbath on the Globex open Sunday night and a drop to $15?
- SGE international gold trading platform goes live- Alasdair discusses the long term implications, stating that the Gold market is being wrested from the West
- September COMEX silver futures set to break new all-time volume record, shattering May 2013′s previous record- Alasdair’s explanation for record volumes in Sept COMEX silver may surprise you
- Physical silver demand EXPLODES as SDBullion records highest single day sales total ever Friday, & physical silver shortages return to US wholesale & retail markets- is a silver premium spike next? (Industry contacts warn the answer is YES)
- A classic example of Madness of the Crowds: Alibaba US IPO overtakes Walmart market cap- legendary gold trader Jim Sinclair on why Friday “is a day that should be memorized“
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Alasdair Macleod is below: