The last two months have brought confirmation that, as we long have suspected, GATA has outlined only a small part of the surreptitious market manipulation being undertaken by central banks — that this manipulation is actually comprehensive, that it covers nearly every major market in the world.
In this week’s Metals & Markets, The Doc & Eric Dubin break down the week’s action discussing:
- First Majestic Silver takes on the cartel- holds back 35% of Q3 silver production- CEO Keith Neumeyer issues call for silver miners to form their own cartel to put an end once and for all to paper manipulation
- Russian/ US Geopolitical crisis escalates- Putin warns of MAJOR CONFLICT with US, loss of reserve currency status for dollar
- Swiss Gold Referendum- could a YES vote shatter the cartel’s grip on gold?
- Silver market tightens- premiums are on the rise as Royal Canadian Mint begins allocating silver maples, major private mints running production delays on PHYSICAL metal
- Gold predictably capped at $1250- whats next for gold & silver?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is Below:
After a brutal trading week which saw silver close at 4 year lows and gold only $10 from summer 2013 lows, GATA Chairman Bill Murphy joins the show discussing:
- Silver closes under $17 & gold rolls over into the close- is a waterfall capitulation collapse coming on Sunday night’s Globex open?
- Murphy explains why this is the Gold Cartel’s Final Campaign- The Biggest Move in the History of All Markets is Coming (but at what level will it start from?)
- Why haven’t the miners fought back? Murphy explains why the World Gold Council is against precious metals miners
- The Doc examines the gold & silver take-down from the perspective of the bullion banks- what is the ultimate game-plan?
- Where will the pain end? Murphy explains why there is No such thing as oversold in a manipulated market, & that This is an effort to completely decimate the gold & silver markets & industry by driving them into oblivion- the banksters are attempting to corner the global physical and mining markets!
- The Final End Game- Why the probability of a Grand Reset currency collapse is increasing
You won’t want to miss The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Bill Murphy’s breakdown of this week’s PM beatdown below:
With silver smashed to a new bear low breaking long term support at $18/oz Friday, Alasdair Macleod joined the show to break down the trading action in precious metals, discussing:
- Friday’s silver slaughter- is the bottom finally in, or are we looking at a silver bloodbath on the Globex open Sunday night and a drop to $15?
- SGE international gold trading platform goes live- Alasdair discusses the long term implications, stating that the Gold market is being wrested from the West
- September COMEX silver futures set to break new all-time volume record, shattering May 2013′s previous record- Alasdair’s explanation for record volumes in Sept COMEX silver may surprise you
- Physical silver demand EXPLODES as SDBullion records highest single day sales total ever Friday, & physical silver shortages return to US wholesale & retail markets- is a silver premium spike next? (Industry contacts warn the answer is YES)
- A classic example of Madness of the Crowds: Alibaba US IPO overtakes Walmart market cap- legendary gold trader Jim Sinclair on why Friday “is a day that should be memorized“
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Alasdair Macleod is below:
On the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 tragedy, Tod Fletcher of Consensus911.org joins us for a power packed show, discussing:
- Latest PM smash as gold trades down towards $1225 and silver breaks $18.50: did the metals FINALLY bottom overnight Thursday into Friday, or is a capitulation crash coming on the Sunday night Globex session?
- First signs of renewed silver shortage appear along with DOZENS of new FIRST TIME SILVER BUYERS contacting SDBullion to enter the market Thursday and into Friday- a sign the 3 year correction is ending?
- The smoking gun that 9/11 is a Conspiracy FACT
- Tod reveals his view on the MOTIVES behind the largest False Flag attack in US history- was it war, the security/surveillance state, gold theft/cover up, OR ALL3?
The 9/11 Anniversary Special Edition Metals & Markets with The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Consensus911′s Tod Fletcher is below:
The evidence seems to indicate that MH-17 was gunned down by a hail-storm of bullets from another aircraft.
PM & Oil expert Steve St. Angelo joins the show this week for a power packed interview discussing:
- Mexican standoff in the silver market- will Asian physical demand overwhelm naked paper shorts?
- Steve Explains Why Peak Oil Will Destroy the Value of Paper Assets, & Decimate the US Market
- US Gold & Silver demand ROARS back: Wholesale US gold market CLEANED OUT of all secondary market coins in past 48 hours
- Steve compares what is coming to the US in the next 3 years to the end of the Roman Empire, and discusses why backing the US’ $17 trillion in debt won’t prevent A COLLAPSE WE DON’T COME OUT OF!
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & special guest SRSRocco is below:
If you look at a four year chart of the continuous gold futures, it shows a definitive bottom a year ago in June. Since the beginning of this year, that up-trend has actually started to turn up a little bit, the slope of it has gotten a little bit sharper… From a technical stand point, I think gold’s in really good shape.
At some point I think you’re gonna see China and Russia sorta force the market higher in order to bring out more physical gold.
In this special Holiday Weekend Edition of Metals & Markets, The Doc & Eric Dubin discuss:
- Chinese silver inventories decimated in Shanghai, while US & Royal Canadian Mint sales remain on pace for all-time sales records
- The Doc puts Ebola death totals in perspective- Are the powers that be manufacturing a crisis to usher in martial law & restrict American travel, or are we facing a bonafide Ebola contagion?
- Eric breaks down the latest on the Ukrainian/Russian crisis and the drums leading to a massive conflict with the West
- With gold & silver refusing to break down on the thinly traded last week of summer, we look ahead to gold & silver trading when the traders and bullion banks return to their desks Tuesday- is the long await rally dead ahead?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is below:
Jay Taylor joins Eric Dubin & The Doc this week for a power-packed show discussing:
- Jay compares where the current gold & silver bull market is at, and advised investors that: In 1980 we had a massive stampede- a mania in gold. We haven’t seen anything like that yet!
- Endless happy days, a deflationary Greatest Depression, or a hyperinflationary collapse- whats coming for the US in the next 3 years?
- With gold crushed yet again on the Fed minutes’ release, Jay explains why the Fed’s con artistry is to keep people disinterested in gold with routine horrendous smackdowns
- Why Taylor believes the next leg up will be bigger than the 1970′s bull market, and will be the biggest percentage move in gold EVER!
- Jay digs into Austrian economics discussing exactly how we’ve left the gold standard for a PhD standard, and explains why fiat money allows those who control the system to steal from those who create the wealth
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Jay Taylor is below:
Ghana citizens might want to keep that famous quote in mind as the President of the Ghana Medical Association (GMA), Kwabena Opoku Edusei, took to state radio in Accra, Ghana’s capitol city today, reporting: ”There is no official record of Ebola disease in any health facility in the country and there has been no cover-up.”
Is it time to panic in Ghana?
With gold & silver raided by the cartel coincidentally on the day the new Silver Fix was launched, The Doc & Eric Dubin break down the markets, discussing:
- Cartel raid on the metals: Is the worst over, or is another smash coming on the thinly traded Sunday night Globex session?
- On the brink: Ukraine/Russia escalation as the US continues to push Russia towards war while Putin works to DUMP THE DOLLAR
- Retail physical gold & silver explodes on price smash/end of London Fix: SDBullion sees heaviest sales volume in 2014 Friday
- Ferguson riots/ Martial Law- a sign of of most of American could look like in the wake of a financial collapse?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc & Eric Dubin is below:
Eric Dubin & T. Ferguson joined Dr. Dave Janda on today’s “Operation Freedom.”
Topics discussed include: Cyber-security, Ukraine, Syria, The Constitution, Repatriation of German gold, China, Natural resources, Reserve currency, Corruption, gold, silver, the Global Elite, International Banking Cabal, debt, Federal Reserve, Too Big To Fail Banks, Crony Capitalism, Debt Ceiling, Financial implosion, Recession, Economic Depression, New World Order, Freedom, Liberty, and Obamacare.
Full Operation Freedom podcast is below:
With volatile trading around key support/resistance in gold & silver and geo-political tensions rapidly escalating with Russia, T. Ferguson of TFMetalsReport joins the show this week to discuss:
- Tuesday’s cartel raid which saw gold & silver smashed below key support at $1300 and $20, the reasoning behind it, and why gold is setting up beautifully for a run to $1500
- Ebola pandemic? Is the Ebola crisis dominating the news merely an MSM agenda, or are we looking at an imminent global pandemic the likes of which have not been seen in 100 years?
- Trade wars escalate as Russia bans food imports from Europe, Ukraine threatens to block Russian natural gas pipeline, meanwhile crude plunges 10%? Why The Fed may likely be manipulating oil to the downside to harm Russia/Putin
- Outside of new releases such as the 50 Year Anniversary JFK Gold Proof & RCM Bald Eagle , physical silver demand declines in the US as US Mint sales down substantially, yet physical demand is screaming in Asia as Shanghai silver inventories have been depleted by 90%- nearly 1,000 metric tons over the past year!
You won’t want to miss this week’s Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & T. Ferguson:
The world’s leading silver expert David Morgan joins The Doc & Eric Dubin this week to discuss:
- The Fed tapers official QE another $10 billion- gold & silver whacked the day after the FOMC statement yet again
- David breaks down gold and silver trading over the first half of 2014: Gold & Silver still base building a Major Bottom
- Is the next banking crisis beginning? Banco Espírito Santo’s share price halved on Thursday
- Be right and sit tight? David explains why the PM markets will scare you out or wear you out
- We ask David how he sees the end-game for the dollar playing out- will we see a deflationary crash, or a hyper-inflation monetary collapse, and how will PMs protect wealth against both?
- On the Brink? Washington driving West towards direct conflict with Russia
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below: