David Morgan joins us to cover silver and the breaking of the LBMA electronic “silver fix”.
Have criminal banks involved in the daily price fix finally lost control?
Even in a frozen metals price market, it only takes one event to shake off the paper manipulation keeping prices below what supply and demand fundamentals of a free market would dictate.
And when that correction comes, it could happen quickly. In this interview with The Gold Report, The Morgan Report Publisher David Morgan shares his favorite ways to own leverage to metals prices upside while protecting against junior mining risk.
With gold and silver hammered again Friday and gold briefly breaking below $1100, Silver Expert David Morgan joined the show, discussing:
- 5 MILLION oz Retail Silver BACKLOG
- Morgan Breaks Down Physical Market: Shortage in the Wholesale Market, or Just in Retail?
- At What Point Does the Retail Market Put Stress on the 1000 oz Bar Market?
- Funds Attempting to Trigger $1070 Stops, Send Gold Towards 3 Figures
- Closer to the Edge of the Cliff- “At Some Point, Something’s Going to Give!”
- Shemitah Week is HERE: Is the BIG ONE on the doorstep? Eric and David weigh inThe SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
When the Governor of Texas decides to put a gold depository in the state and reclaim Texas gold from the Federal Reserve, this could be one of the first steps toward a bank run.
From Greg Hunter, USA Watchdog:
Finance and economic writer David Morgan thinks the global economy very likely could take a sudden turn for the worst.
Morgan says, “There is going to be a panic buy into the metals, and there is only so much to go around. . . . The way things have gone from the 2008 financial crisis until now have only gotten worse. . . . I don’t think we are going to have a hyperinflation, but what I do believe is there will be a panic exit out of currencies.
The gold/silver ratio in the ground is roughly one to ten. And the current gold/silver ratio is above 70, which suggests silver is undervalued. The ratio is a method to determine which metal is performing better. The gold/silver ratio was below sixteen for 3000 years; it is only in the last one hundred years that this ratio has been as high as one hundred to one.
Some state this has no meaning, and perhaps that is true, but if markets revert to the “mean” it would not be the way to bet.
- Supply dynamics in the silver bull market
- Demand dynamics in the silver bull market
- Big moves in silver coming soon
- How to build a precious metal portfolio
- What is ahead for the silver mining stocks?
Full interview is below:
Everyone with one brain cell knows that the silver market is the most manipulated in history. But Mr. Morgan makes a very interesting and valid argument with regard to reasons for not focusing on the the degree to which the market is manipulated.
All of the billionaires I know were buying silver aggressively at $4 when the precious metals bull began. Currently silver, on an inflation-adjusted basis, is back to the $4 – 5 dollar level of 2000/2001. Don’t be afraid. Buy when no one else wants to buy – think like a billionaire. The silver market is a gift right now:
Why are governments pushing the value of this precious metals down?
Why is an unconstitutional currency allowed to rule the world?
What can you and I do to hedge what will soon be a rise in this very precious commodity?
David Morgan joins us for an exclusive interview to explain why Western governments are devaluing silver:
The biggest concern of all investors is the Debt Bomb! We’ve NEVER seen anything like the dire situation we now face.
This according to David Morgan whose new book The Silver Manifesto is a must read, comprehensive tome about all things silver.
In this interview we discuss some of the major takeaways from the first five chapters of the book authored by Morgan and Chris Marchese. This is a book every silver bug will want to own, it’s one of the best ways to understand the history of silver as real money – and an ideal way of handing down this knowledge and important history for future generations.
Will an interest rate hike crash gold?
In the interview below David Morgan breaks down the impact Fed rate hikes are likely to have on gold.
Is the gold market set to crash??
In this excellent interview with Finance & Liberty’s Elijah Johnson, Silver Guru David Morgan provides an updated outlook on gold and silver, & discusses how the global currency war will impact gold and silver.
David Morgan’s full interview is below:
David Morgan, Alasdair Macleod, & Bill Murphy join The Doc & Eric Dubin this week for a special Precious Metals Round Table edition of Metals & Markets, discussing:
- Is JPMorgan sourcing silver by the warehouseload- directly from the miners via financing global miners’ refining?
- Dhragonomics: ECB only 1 step behind Japan- paper fiat currencies on way to collapse in 2015
- David Morgan: Fundamentals reflect $4800 current value in gold- physical shortage may develop in 2015-2016, resulting in a MASSIVE MANIC/PANIC stampede into metals & mining shares– something could lite a match to the gasoline filled warehouse of this market tomorrow!
- Alasdair Macleod: Dollar strength distorting the picture- Gold has doubled vs Ruble in past year, all hell is breaking loose across the currency markets- 2015 will be the year for gold
- Why the short sellers CANNOT be taken down by standing for delivery– is the entire game RIGGED?
- Bill Murphy: Gold and silver may just Go Bonkers in 2015! When this blows, we will have the MOST HISTORIC MOVE IN HISTORY!
You won’t want to miss the Power Packed Special Edition of Metals & Markets With David Morgan, Alasdair Macleod, & Bill Murphy breaking down whats in store for gold and silver in 2015 and beyond:
From Greg Hunter, USAWatchdog:
If the oil sector unraveled, as it is doing now, what would happen to gold and silver prices? David Morgan of Silver-Investor.com thinks, “Gold, I am pretty sure, would maintain right where it’s at, and that would be the worst case scenario, or it would go up and go up rapidly. Gold and silver may go down temporarily like we saw in 2008, but they will catch a bottom and come up. Silver in a deflationary environment has not done that well in the past. . . . Gold and silver are crisis hedges. People will say I don’t know what is happening. I’m scared. I need something I can trust. You can trust money that has been money for 5,000 years. That’s something you can trust. . . . You can’t escape the truth. The truth wins out in the end. We are getting to that point, an inflection point. I think gold will go up, and I think silver would follow and probably go up more rapidly once people caught on there is uncertainty. There is an unbelievable lack of trust in the system. People need something they can trust. Physical gold and silver is something you can trust, and it’s been that way for thousands of years. People aren’t that stupid, they understand that.” Morgan goes on to say, “I am not implying this is going to unravel tomorrow. I think it’s going to take a longer time frame than you might expect. I really think it’s going to take four or five months from now. I am thinking May or June before you start looking for the repercussions of this sub $50 (per barrel) oil.”