When the Governor of Texas decides to put a gold depository in the state and reclaim Texas gold from the Federal Reserve, this could be one of the first steps toward a bank run.
From Greg Hunter, USA Watchdog:
Finance and economic writer David Morgan thinks the global economy very likely could take a sudden turn for the worst.
Morgan says, “There is going to be a panic buy into the metals, and there is only so much to go around. . . . The way things have gone from the 2008 financial crisis until now have only gotten worse. . . . I don’t think we are going to have a hyperinflation, but what I do believe is there will be a panic exit out of currencies.
The gold/silver ratio in the ground is roughly one to ten. And the current gold/silver ratio is above 70, which suggests silver is undervalued. The ratio is a method to determine which metal is performing better. The gold/silver ratio was below sixteen for 3000 years; it is only in the last one hundred years that this ratio has been as high as one hundred to one.
Some state this has no meaning, and perhaps that is true, but if markets revert to the “mean” it would not be the way to bet.
- Supply dynamics in the silver bull market
- Demand dynamics in the silver bull market
- Big moves in silver coming soon
- How to build a precious metal portfolio
- What is ahead for the silver mining stocks?
Full interview is below:
Everyone with one brain cell knows that the silver market is the most manipulated in history. But Mr. Morgan makes a very interesting and valid argument with regard to reasons for not focusing on the the degree to which the market is manipulated.
All of the billionaires I know were buying silver aggressively at $4 when the precious metals bull began. Currently silver, on an inflation-adjusted basis, is back to the $4 – 5 dollar level of 2000/2001. Don’t be afraid. Buy when no one else wants to buy – think like a billionaire. The silver market is a gift right now:
Why are governments pushing the value of this precious metals down?
Why is an unconstitutional currency allowed to rule the world?
What can you and I do to hedge what will soon be a rise in this very precious commodity?
David Morgan joins us for an exclusive interview to explain why Western governments are devaluing silver:
The biggest concern of all investors is the Debt Bomb! We’ve NEVER seen anything like the dire situation we now face.
This according to David Morgan whose new book The Silver Manifesto is a must read, comprehensive tome about all things silver.
In this interview we discuss some of the major takeaways from the first five chapters of the book authored by Morgan and Chris Marchese. This is a book every silver bug will want to own, it’s one of the best ways to understand the history of silver as real money – and an ideal way of handing down this knowledge and important history for future generations.
Will an interest rate hike crash gold?
In the interview below David Morgan breaks down the impact Fed rate hikes are likely to have on gold.
Is the gold market set to crash??
In this excellent interview with Finance & Liberty’s Elijah Johnson, Silver Guru David Morgan provides an updated outlook on gold and silver, & discusses how the global currency war will impact gold and silver.
David Morgan’s full interview is below:
David Morgan, Alasdair Macleod, & Bill Murphy join The Doc & Eric Dubin this week for a special Precious Metals Round Table edition of Metals & Markets, discussing:
- Is JPMorgan sourcing silver by the warehouseload- directly from the miners via financing global miners’ refining?
- Dhragonomics: ECB only 1 step behind Japan- paper fiat currencies on way to collapse in 2015
- David Morgan: Fundamentals reflect $4800 current value in gold- physical shortage may develop in 2015-2016, resulting in a MASSIVE MANIC/PANIC stampede into metals & mining shares– something could lite a match to the gasoline filled warehouse of this market tomorrow!
- Alasdair Macleod: Dollar strength distorting the picture- Gold has doubled vs Ruble in past year, all hell is breaking loose across the currency markets- 2015 will be the year for gold
- Why the short sellers CANNOT be taken down by standing for delivery– is the entire game RIGGED?
- Bill Murphy: Gold and silver may just Go Bonkers in 2015! When this blows, we will have the MOST HISTORIC MOVE IN HISTORY!
You won’t want to miss the Power Packed Special Edition of Metals & Markets With David Morgan, Alasdair Macleod, & Bill Murphy breaking down whats in store for gold and silver in 2015 and beyond:
From Greg Hunter, USAWatchdog:
If the oil sector unraveled, as it is doing now, what would happen to gold and silver prices? David Morgan of Silver-Investor.com thinks, “Gold, I am pretty sure, would maintain right where it’s at, and that would be the worst case scenario, or it would go up and go up rapidly. Gold and silver may go down temporarily like we saw in 2008, but they will catch a bottom and come up. Silver in a deflationary environment has not done that well in the past. . . . Gold and silver are crisis hedges. People will say I don’t know what is happening. I’m scared. I need something I can trust. You can trust money that has been money for 5,000 years. That’s something you can trust. . . . You can’t escape the truth. The truth wins out in the end. We are getting to that point, an inflection point. I think gold will go up, and I think silver would follow and probably go up more rapidly once people caught on there is uncertainty. There is an unbelievable lack of trust in the system. People need something they can trust. Physical gold and silver is something you can trust, and it’s been that way for thousands of years. People aren’t that stupid, they understand that.” Morgan goes on to say, “I am not implying this is going to unravel tomorrow. I think it’s going to take a longer time frame than you might expect. I really think it’s going to take four or five months from now. I am thinking May or June before you start looking for the repercussions of this sub $50 (per barrel) oil.”
David Morgan joins the SGTReport to discuss the unprecedented demand for American Silver Eagles.
The question is, WHO is buying all of this PHYSICAL silver?
Because typically as the price of an asset falls, retail investors flee. Has JP Morgan itself been snatching up tens of millions of ounces of the precious metal in the form of silver Eagles as the criminal bank drives the price down via the COMEX? It’s what Ted Butler calls “The perfect crime”. Is he right?
Either way, those in the know win, because we understand that PHYSICAL silver is in very high demand – and its very, very precious.
Renowned silver guru David Morgan joins Reluctant Preppers to discuss the evidence for realizing that the United States is following the final stage of all empires – the collapse stage – in this episode named after the documentary, “The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.”
After previously stating silver would bottom at $30, Morgan makes his call on whether the bottom is finally in.
Morgan provides an overview on Silver fundamentals- have they deteriorated since 2008 or are they stronger than ever?
David concludes by discussing just how much silver is enough to survive the coming debt apocalypse?
David Morgan’s full MUST LISTEN interview is below:
Manipulation and apathy can’t keep silver prices down forever; there is too much demand and too much money sitting on the sidelines. In this interview with The Gold Report, Silver-Investor.com Editor David Morgan tells us why he is grateful for his balanced approach to investing and life. He also explains why he is still excited about four developers that are moving projects forward at any price.
With silver breaking below $17/oz to new 4 year lows this week, silver expert David Morgan breaks down what’s next for the white metal- is an epic short squeeze imminent, or is the pain just beginning?
Morgan’s full interview is below:
The world’s leading silver expert David Morgan joins The Doc & Eric Dubin this week to discuss:
- The Fed tapers official QE another $10 billion- gold & silver whacked the day after the FOMC statement yet again
- David breaks down gold and silver trading over the first half of 2014: Gold & Silver still base building a Major Bottom
- Is the next banking crisis beginning? Banco Espírito Santo’s share price halved on Thursday
- Be right and sit tight? David explains why the PM markets will scare you out or wear you out
- We ask David how he sees the end-game for the dollar playing out- will we see a deflationary crash, or a hyper-inflation monetary collapse, and how will PMs protect wealth against both?
- On the Brink? Washington driving West towards direct conflict with Russia
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
Precious metals investors have endured much hardship during the recent bear market but David H. Smith, senior analyst with David Morgan’s The Morgan Report, believes that another secular bull market in precious metals is already underway. In this interview with The Gold Report, Smith says that platinum group metals will lead the resurgence and have a favorable long-term risk/reward ratio.
He outlines some PGM, gold and silver companies that can grab the bull by its horns.
Physical silver demand was UP big in 2013. Ironically, physical silver production in Canada has dropped significantly in 2014.
Meanwhile, long time precious metals uber villain Jeffrey Christian is out with the 2014 CPM Group Silver Yearbook [priced at $150!!] which once again distorts the FACTS in service of the longtime Bankster narrative that silver in PHYSICAL form is abundant, easy to mine and of little real value.
David Morgan from Silver-investor.com joins the SGTReport to dissect the SILVER LIES and LIARS.
David Morgan from Silver-Investor.com says, “The rush into gold is basically nation states, but the rush into silver is basically ‘the people,’ and it’s not just ‘the people’ of the U.S., it is ‘the people’ of the world. There will be a rush into gold and then silver like you have never seen before. This will be a global phenomenon. It wasn’t in 1979, this time it will be. You will either have it or you don’t.”
What are Morgan’s price targets? Morgan says, “I am on the record that silver will hit $100 an ounce, and that may be conservative.”
Silver expert David Morgan joins SD Metals & Markets for an explosive show:
- David breaks down this week’s trading in gold & silver: David states that silver is forming the most bullish cup & handle formation possible, and joins The Doc’s sentiments that you do NOT want to be short gold or silver this weekend ahead of the Crimea referendum
- David provides his medium and long term outlook for the metals, including when the next avalanche of momentum buying to the upside will come, and predicts when the final blow-off top to the long term secular gold and silver bull markets will materialize
- The Fed’s custodial treasury bond holdings plunge by $105 billion in the past week, as Russia likely pulled their t-bond holdings from the Fed to prevent an asset freeze in response to the annexation of Crimea (Putin is 1-stop ahead yet again)
- We break down the build-up for war, and what to expect this weekend as the dominoes begin to fall in Ukraine. Are we on the brink of a military confrontation between two nuclear superpowers?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & guest host David Morgan of Silver-Investor.com is below:
When Silver Guru David Morgan Speaks, stackers & preppers Take Note!
In this interview with Reluctant Preppers, Renowned precious metals guru David Morgan offers his personal list of #1, #2 and #3 priorities for Preppers or anyone seeking to increase their family’s resiliency to face the challenges ahead.
Shockingly: From one of the world’s foremost precious metals authorities, silver is not even #1 or # 2 on his list!