Manipulation and apathy can’t keep silver prices down forever; there is too much demand and too much money sitting on the sidelines. In this interview with The Gold Report, Silver-Investor.com Editor David Morgan tells us why he is grateful for his balanced approach to investing and life. He also explains why he is still excited about four developers that are moving projects forward at any price.
With silver breaking below $17/oz to new 4 year lows this week, silver expert David Morgan breaks down what’s next for the white metal- is an epic short squeeze imminent, or is the pain just beginning?
Morgan’s full interview is below:
The world’s leading silver expert David Morgan joins The Doc & Eric Dubin this week to discuss:
- The Fed tapers official QE another $10 billion- gold & silver whacked the day after the FOMC statement yet again
- David breaks down gold and silver trading over the first half of 2014: Gold & Silver still base building a Major Bottom
- Is the next banking crisis beginning? Banco Espírito Santo’s share price halved on Thursday
- Be right and sit tight? David explains why the PM markets will scare you out or wear you out
- We ask David how he sees the end-game for the dollar playing out- will we see a deflationary crash, or a hyper-inflation monetary collapse, and how will PMs protect wealth against both?
- On the Brink? Washington driving West towards direct conflict with Russia
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
Precious metals investors have endured much hardship during the recent bear market but David H. Smith, senior analyst with David Morgan’s The Morgan Report, believes that another secular bull market in precious metals is already underway. In this interview with The Gold Report, Smith says that platinum group metals will lead the resurgence and have a favorable long-term risk/reward ratio.
He outlines some PGM, gold and silver companies that can grab the bull by its horns.
Physical silver demand was UP big in 2013. Ironically, physical silver production in Canada has dropped significantly in 2014.
Meanwhile, long time precious metals uber villain Jeffrey Christian is out with the 2014 CPM Group Silver Yearbook [priced at $150!!] which once again distorts the FACTS in service of the longtime Bankster narrative that silver in PHYSICAL form is abundant, easy to mine and of little real value.
David Morgan from Silver-investor.com joins the SGTReport to dissect the SILVER LIES and LIARS.
David Morgan from Silver-Investor.com says, “The rush into gold is basically nation states, but the rush into silver is basically ‘the people,’ and it’s not just ‘the people’ of the U.S., it is ‘the people’ of the world. There will be a rush into gold and then silver like you have never seen before. This will be a global phenomenon. It wasn’t in 1979, this time it will be. You will either have it or you don’t.”
What are Morgan’s price targets? Morgan says, “I am on the record that silver will hit $100 an ounce, and that may be conservative.”
Silver expert David Morgan joins SD Metals & Markets for an explosive show:
- David breaks down this week’s trading in gold & silver: David states that silver is forming the most bullish cup & handle formation possible, and joins The Doc’s sentiments that you do NOT want to be short gold or silver this weekend ahead of the Crimea referendum
- David provides his medium and long term outlook for the metals, including when the next avalanche of momentum buying to the upside will come, and predicts when the final blow-off top to the long term secular gold and silver bull markets will materialize
- The Fed’s custodial treasury bond holdings plunge by $105 billion in the past week, as Russia likely pulled their t-bond holdings from the Fed to prevent an asset freeze in response to the annexation of Crimea (Putin is 1-stop ahead yet again)
- We break down the build-up for war, and what to expect this weekend as the dominoes begin to fall in Ukraine. Are we on the brink of a military confrontation between two nuclear superpowers?
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & guest host David Morgan of Silver-Investor.com is below:
When Silver Guru David Morgan Speaks, stackers & preppers Take Note!
In this interview with Reluctant Preppers, Renowned precious metals guru David Morgan offers his personal list of #1, #2 and #3 priorities for Preppers or anyone seeking to increase their family’s resiliency to face the challenges ahead.
Shockingly: From one of the world’s foremost precious metals authorities, silver is not even #1 or # 2 on his list!
In his latest interview, silver expert David Morgan has joined The Doc’s December 2013 call for a bottom in the 2 year gold & silver correction.
Morgan states that the sell-off to end 2013 which marked a double-bottom in gold was highly unusual, and marked the end of the major 2-year correction in the monetary metals.
Morgan states that the big gains in gold, silver, & the miners in 2014 has not caught him by surprise, and that the next major bull move is underway.
Morgan’s full interview is below:
In his latest interview, silver expert David Morgan discusses silver’s nearly 25% rally to start 2014, gold re-establishing the bull market, and how the massive US debt bomb finally detonating will impact the precious metals market.
Morgan sees silver running to $26, and after 2-3 tries, major resistance at $26 will turn into support as the next major bull move begins.
David Morgan full interview is below:
When the bulls are running for the doors, that is a sign that we have hit bottom and wise investors should hold on to their portfolios for the ride up, says Silver-Investor.com Editor David Morgan in this interview with The Gold Report .
It may take a couple of resource war-addled years for gold and silver prices to move back to profitable levels, but the right companies—and he points to five from the members-only Morgan Report files—could make money all the way up.
In this excellent interview, the Morgan Report’s Senior Analyst David Smith discusses the difference between paper positions and holdings of precious metals and the real deal- and likens paper metals to empty ammunition shell casings.
Do you hold precious metals ammo, or simply the empty shell casings?
Full interview with David Smith is below:
David Morgan from Silver-Investor.com home of the Morgan Report joins the SGTReport to talk about recent flash crashes in silver and gold, the Comex nearing default and the outlook for precious metals in 2014, which David thinks could yield as much as a 50% return for Ag.
In his latest interview, silver expert David Morgan discusses what to expect from the silver market in 2014.
David gives us an excellent education in the world of silver for investment purposes as well as for wealth preservation.
He reminds us that all of history tells us that our current economic system is destined to fail.
David Morgan’s full 2014 Silver Survival Guide is below:
In his latest interview, silver guru David Morgan discusses why the current price of silver (sub $20) is not sustainable for primary silver mines as we are UNDER the cost of PRODUCTION!