The Federal Reserve is expected to raise the Federal Funds Rate in June. Alasdair MacLeod says if interest rates keep rising to around 2.5% or 2.75%, this “should be enough to trigger the next credit crisis.”
David Morgan says the spike in Bitcoin shows people worldwide are escaping fiat currencies.
Unlike gold and silver, Bitcoin can’t be shorted. If gold and silver prices weren’t manipulated, he says, also they would be skyrocketing right now.
Could the Remonetization of Silver Really Be the END GAME?
A 1988 edition of the Rothschild-controlled Economist magazine predicted a world currency by the year 2018. If that 30 year prediction is to manifest, it will be achieved through the implementation of sheer chaos among the world’s top currencies.
Then like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the world will be forced to accept the new global currency and the Bankster’s evil plan.
There is little doubt that the rapid expansion of both dollar-denominated debt and monetary quantities since the financial crisis will lead us into a currency crisis.
We just don’t know when, and the dollar is not alone…
Are We About to Experience A Different Sort of “October Surprise”?
Clearly, we are at the edge here and we can see technically the pound appears rather weak.
This appears to be playing into the coming currency crisis on the horizon.
“The power elites are now speaking openly about revaluing gold, which is just a form of currency devaluation…”
With gold and silver hammered again Friday and gold briefly breaking below $1100, Silver Expert David Morgan joined the show, discussing:
- 5 MILLION oz Retail Silver BACKLOG
- Morgan Breaks Down Physical Market: Shortage in the Wholesale Market, or Just in Retail?
- At What Point Does the Retail Market Put Stress on the 1000 oz Bar Market?
- Funds Attempting to Trigger $1070 Stops, Send Gold Towards 3 Figures
- Closer to the Edge of the Cliff- “At Some Point, Something’s Going to Give!”
- Shemitah Week is HERE: Is the BIG ONE on the doorstep? Eric and David weigh inThe SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, and David Morgan is below:
- After a Brief Rally, Bear Market Likely to Resume With a Vengeance- the END GAME IS APPROACHING!
- Run On Silver Developing As Physical Demand Goes THROUGH THE ROOF
- Is the Bond Market About to Find Religion?
- Alasdair Explains Why the Next Crisis (Which He Believes is Likely to Begin in About a Month) Will Spread From A Banking Crisis to a CURRENCY CRISIS
- In the Words of Eric Dubin: Its Going to Get REALLY UGLY
The SD Weekly Metals & Markets With The Doc, Eric Dubin, & Alasdair Macleod is Below:
What I believe we will see is what we have always seen as a final result of fiat currencies, a collapse of confidence. Call it what you want, a deflationary collapse, or hyperinflation, the end result will be “confidence” in the U.S. dollar will collapse.
A break in the confidence of fiat currency will end with many currencies being replaced, this is a major part of your coming “re-set”.
Ask yourself this, in a financial collapse, “what will be safe”? Will your bank, broker or insurance company be safe, or even still solvent? Will our over indebted government be safe?
Will the pieces of paper or digital credits issued by this “safe” government and held by your “safe” institution …really be safe?
What is going on with the Currency Chaos!?!
Today we cover the surprise currency policy announcement of the week, one which honestly couldn’t have come at a worse possible time for the Euro currency. It’s a move that has already taken the proverbial gasoline, and poured it on the bone-dry kindling that is the European currency pool.
The real question remains though: why was this measure taken right now, of all times?
Could it not have waited until after the renewed Greek election troubles had come and gone?
This desperate action seems to be aimed as a front-running measure to hedge against something serious, which lies directly ahead of us.
What has these folks spooked enough, to reverse key policies which began over 3 years ago, and risk the kind of turbulence we’re now witnessing?
Congressman & former Presidential Candidate Ron Paul joins the show this week, discussing:
- Putin’s response to US sanctions with economic retaliation- implications for US economy & the US Dollar- It is very significant, dumping of US dollars has begun…The dollar can’t be maintained. One reason the dollar has been sustained as well as it has been is who wants to buy yuan or euros? But ultimately they will buy the real money, and that’s gold!
- Paul on the Coming collapse of the dollar & all fiat currencies: Officials in charge of monetary policy are very aware of what’s coming– they believe as long as it is orderly they will be ok…The problem is when people lose confidence in a currency, they lose confidence completely. There’s nothing orderly about it! There’s always a panic, and that’s hard to manage. There will be a day when people will panic in the financial markets, not only in the dollar, but in the world-wide system!
- The former member of the House Financial Services Committee explains why his nemesis at the Federal Reserve works so hard to discredit gold, and what he wishes he would have asked Ben Bernanke during his grilling of the Fed Chairman at his House Hearings on the Fed’s Monetary Policy.
The MUST LISTEN SD Metals & Markets with Former Presidential Candidate, Sound Money & Freedom Champion Ron Paul is below:
We are at the doorstep of a major USTreasury Bond breakdown. The TNX (10-year bond yield) is at the 3.0% doorstep, as 3.5% looms very likely in the coming months. If and when the breakout comes, it will make the Taper Talk backfire seem rather insignificant, as a gathering storm will hit like a financial hurricane on every continent.
A currency crisis is in powerful early stages, an extension of the enduring Global Financial Crisis that bank leaders had no desire in quelling for over five years running.
A USDollar currency crisis eruption could send the 10-year USTreasury Bond yield past 3.5% easily, then later toward the 4.0% level in a sudden burst.
It is not just the Gold market they are losing control, but the nemesis to gold, the USTreasury Bonds.
Russia & China are at an advanced stage to replace the USDollar in its key role as trade settlement medium and global reserve currency within banking structures.
The big conflict will come when the Chinese no longer are able to convert their USD sh*t paper into Gold bullion.
Only then will Beijing light the fuse.
This time, the Federal Reserve has created a truly global problem. A big chunk of the trillions of dollars that it pumped into the financial system over the past several years has flowed into emerging markets. But now that the Fed has decided to begin “the taper”, investors see it as a sign to pull the “hot money” out of emerging markets as rapidly as possible. This is causing currencies to collapse and interest rates to soar all over the planet. Argentina, Turkey, South Africa, Ukraine, Chile, Indonesia, Venezuela, India, Brazil, Taiwan and Malaysia are just some of the emerging markets that have been hit hard so far. In fact, last week emerging market currencies experienced the biggest decline that we have seen since the financial crisis of 2008. And all of this chaos in emerging markets is seriously spooking Wall Street as well. The Dow has fallen nearly 500 points over the last two trading sessions alone. If the Federal Reserve opts to taper even more Wednesday, this currency crisis could rapidly turn into a complete and total currency collapse.
I hope that you are ready for what is coming next.
If you are tired of the gurus’ gold and silver predictions (which in the short term have been largely wrong thanks to 2013’s massive paper smash but remain sound fundamentally in the long term), here is an unemployed Average Joe silver investor’s outlook and predictions for silver over the short, medium, and long term:
Peter Schiff joined our friend Sean from the SGTReport over the weekend to discuss the Federal Reserve, the impending collapse of the United States, and all things Obamacare.
As for the Fed’s recent announcement that QE will continue unabated Peter says, “The Fed will keep blowing air into the bubble until it bursts and the only thing that will stop them is a currency crisis… The Fed has to maintain the illusion and the only way to do that is with the drug of QE.”
On Obamacare and government entitlements Peter says, “We once had a great free market economy that was the envy of the world. People were coming here from all over the world to participate in FREEDOM. We had limited government and maximum prosperity. Even though we had no government benefits at all, the poor people from all over the world wanted to come here. Why did so many poor people want to come to a country with no welfare benefits, no medicare and no food stamps? Because they knew that the best way to get out of poverty was the OPPORTUNITY to work in a FREE MARKET… We had a great country and we screwed it up.”