On this week’s Metals & Markets The Doc & Eric Dubin discuss:
- A break from the traditional Friday cartel bashing as gold and silver blasted higher through $1400 $24, and closed at $1398 and $24.08 respectively!
- Triggering Friday’s precious metals rally, a weaker than expected July home sales report, coming in at 394k vs consensus of 486k, and a 13.4% decline over June- the steepest monthly drop in 3 years!
- Silver options expiration Aug. 27: Expect cartel to desperately attempt to defend $25.50 and then, $26. Look for a pause and short correction in silver prior to a massive assault on $30!
- The Doc’s report on physical market trends for the US bullion market
- War: When all else fails, it’s the “go to” solution; Why would President Assad gas his own people when he knows the US has declared the use of chemical weapons as a “red line” that if crossed would likely mean escalation/intervention? Russia may very well be correct in accusing the US backed rebels as being behind a false flag.
We dive in to these topics and much more in this week’s SD Weekly Metals & Markets! [Read more...]